Reviews for Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
mike chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Andrew started, “the Scoobies are great people and all but sometimes they can be a tad critical with other people. I mean sure what I did was wrong but I never actually killed anyone like Willow did, she skinned a guy alive and they forgave her just like that.”

Wrong willow killed the guy that kill her girlfriend

andrew was part of the a rape plan, murder. and he kill his best firend.

faith kill a guy and good blood, and help the mayor try to kill millons. and they still trusted her at the end
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
so sweet...aw...makes me wanna cry...I just love happy endings...

It was a good story though I loved it.
Tariq chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
Hi. VERY VERY GOOD!
Ann aka tnbella chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
I'm really enjoying this story. Please continue on...I'm reading. :)
Wesfan1234 chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
I really do love what you did with this fic. Everyone is so well done. I'm glad to see your pairings. They really work well together.
Dana Poole Rules chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
hell yeah I'm reading it! This is fantastic! I can't wait to see where all of this goes. Man, I love both of your fics (both of which need to be updated, lol). please please please!
Wesfan1234 chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
Hey, still following here. No relationship ever goes smoothly for these gals. I think that Wood would figure it out pretty quickly from what you've written. Big showdown between the two?
Sever chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
I am still reading it! I love the story. There is a depressing lack of Wes/Faith fic out there.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
still reading.

i wondered why there was a jump there...:) Anyway, still good. Feel sorry for Robin and Spike though.
Wesfan1234 chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
OK, just read this. I really think that you have captured Faith here. And I could so see this happening on the show. How come it hasn't? I kept thinking it would. We can always dream. Keep going on this one.
DownUnderAngel chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
Awesome story mate, loving the whole Wes/Faith storyline here - they're the best. Really enjoy the Faith/Andrew dialogs and moments, good brother-sister combo like you said. Like to see more of that in the next chapter or so, not to much, just like you're doing now. And yes, by all means, please bring our lady C (Cordelia) back to the world's hero (Angel); these two really need to be together, so much love and good you can do with them. But, don't forget all the awesome Faith and Wesley you've got here. Though I'm sure you won't seeing they're the main characters and all, haha. Awesome story again, keep up the good work and more soon please.
Tariq chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
Hi. COOL! Although show More B/A!
John Q Public chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
very well written, good characterization, and i like andrew he's always good comic relief
shahid chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
YAY! nice chapter! fine by me if you wanna bring in cordy but make the story B/A! the focus however should be on F/W! also...show that faith studied in jail. show Faith forms a friendship with Fred! update soon.
shahid chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
AWESOME! plz show the scoobies that WES is a great fighter. also..show them the close bond that team ANGEL have. also..show that the scoobies realize that AI consider Faith one of their own.
also...show that the scoobies discover WES' and in general Team ANGEL's darker sides from the demon gossip.