Reviews for Green Eyed Girl
sillybillyxo chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
M I loved that... it was so beautiful. I hope you do a sequel
Karen Moondrop chapter 11 . 1/9/2006
This is the best K fic ever written. EVER! It was GREAT! If you published a book, I'd buy it... PUBLISH A BOOK, SO I CAN BUY IT! (sorry, I'm a very insistent person...)
Karen Moondrop chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
This is great!
Chips Dip chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Wonderful story! it's simple and sweet. I love it! great job!

RWT chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
Whoa...excellent story...
Joy chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
ILOVE your fanfic very much pls write more about Jack and Karen love someday...And your fanfic was the best

love oxoxo

Greenfire chapter 11 . 9/20/2004
I love this story... well, mainly because Karen is the best character in HM64. Oh... and because I hate Kai... and because this fic rocks! :P
Ann Fan chapter 10 . 5/8/2004
I absolutely LOVE your story! It's more than the usual story: boy meets girl, they fall in love, get married,blah blah blah. It has a really intense feeling to it as it pulls the reader into Jack's situation. Keep on writing.
Ann Fan chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
I really love your story so far. I LOVE your adjectives and similes. Very nice story structure!
Argus chapter 11 . 4/24/2004
That was... incredible, i want to translate it to spanish, of course if you agree
Its the best HM64 fic I've read
Keep on the good work, i love this line "He smiled, tossed the letter behind him, not caring where it landed, and settled next to his wife"
o yes... settled has so many meanings, bye
animeizmylife chapter 11 . 4/19/2004
Awesome fic! It was a bit mushy in chapter ten, but that made it all the more wonderful! Besides, all the movies do that, so it seemed like it was one big cliche romance movie. Eh heh. You gotta write a sequel! Or at least one for another game! Oh, and by the way, Karen rocks!
Z-ro chapter 11 . 4/16/2004
this is a complete joy to read. its just somthing about good writing that gives me the warm fuzzies
MIkaela chapter 11 . 4/7/2004
This was the best story I've read so far keep writting. _
DrippingInk chapter 11 . 3/27/2004
Well, I have to say! This is AMAZING! Karen sounds very realistic! I'd like to see more stories from you soon. You know what would be interesting? A Jack/Maria coupling! _
Vincent Skyy chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
heh, well, I must say, I havent read a good harvest moon fanfic in a while, but you know, I think that this has to be one of the best ive read so far. Keep up the good work, and, oh yes, please, make a sequal :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »