Reviews for Bedfellows
nayin17 chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
The only thing I don't like in this story is that Molly is not with them anymore, otherwise it's PERFECT
nayin17 chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
WOW!
nayin17 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Love jealous Harry
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Harry and Ginny are so cute
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Read this story at SIYE about 6x already...love your Ginny
MrsJeck chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
This is so Ginny, naughty, passionate and truly Harry's girl. I love post hogwarts fanfic...please write more, this is brilliant!
Ginny Potter Simms chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
That was really funny with her brothers tho..!
LifeonEarth chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
'With that she swatted him on the behind..." - That, my friend, is the funniest line I have ever heard.
InBetweenLetters chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
All I did was squeal and "awwww" through the 6 chapters! you are great, it was a really upbeat and snappy fic, you wrote it beautifully!

Thanks for sharing it with us :) xx

IBL
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Loved the ending! :P
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I really have a hard time believing that Hermione would make Ginny leave the house dressed like that, without a way to defend herself, at night, knowing she'd have to walk a few blocks to Harry's place. I liked Harry's reaction to her outfit, though! :)

A couple of corrections, not counting the typos:

"Ginny rushed past him and went to the bathroom to wash his[her] face. Harry sighed as he watched her from the doorway to the bathroom as she scrubbed the makeup [off face off]."

I know I've read this before, but am enjoying it again! Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Sad beginning, but it's looking better already! 'Splice' should be 'splinch' by the way.
mel054139 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
this story is awsome hey how bout you make them have and argument then harry like finds her talking to like Draco Malfoy
Chishio Whitlock Hale chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
MORE! love it!
AncientSky chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
The last paragraph was so perfect! Happiness!