Reviews for The Way Things Turn Out
GIZMAC chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Please let Kitty chose Kurt! Great fic ! I hope you continue it someday.
Dooz chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
Oh I smell a love triangle. I always wondered how Kurt would handle it if Kitty and Pete were going out. Juicy! You have my intrest!
taekwondodo chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
Okay, I'm going to be a pain and agitate for longer chapters. This looks interesting and I want more of it at a time - that was just enough to be a tease. _~
Boy, Kitty's a dense one, isn't she? Perhaps wilfully so...?
Anyway, more soon I hope.
Oh, and you appear to have left out a little something "Kitty suddenly laughed a little, and herself off the ledge fully clothed." 'Let' perhaps, or 'lowered'? And her mood change did seem just a *tad* abrupt and unexplained - just because Rogue came? Just b/c she's flighty? Something else entirely? Sorry, don't want to seem critical. I liked it quite a bit...
Piotr's girl chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Oh I love it! I hope this is a Kiotr, Kiotr fanfics are so special!
Caliente chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Muy interesante. I love it all. It's very well written - with the tension and all that. I'm really impressed. Don't leave us hangin' like that... UPDATE! Adios.
~Caliente~
a.k.a. LeXi
roguehobbit chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Yay, Remy! I wonder how Rogue is going to respond to that appearance. Poor Rogue, she just arrives and quicker then you can say Sacre Bleu the hot Cajun pops up...wait, I take that back. Poor Rogue nothing. I’d trade places with her. Glad you finally updated, please do say again relatively soon (by next Sunday is good for me)!
~:b~
taekwondodo chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with this (sounds like you are too _~). I'll be watching for your next update.
bamfling chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
I think you did a great job on this chapter!
There a little short, but there still really good! I think you should keep going.:)
41eugoR chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Really good! Write more ASAP!
somekindafreaky chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
this is really cute, but Kurt just HAS to win in the end! x x x
LazerwolfPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
good so far i think you should put kitty with kurt they just belong together and i love it that way
Queequegg chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Of course I read both the first and this one! They are good, I love it so far. I can't wait to see where you take this. please by all means carry on. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Caliente chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Yay! Love me some KIOTR... but she seems torn. And bringing in Rogue for support, awesome. Can't wait to see where this is going. And if Remy will show up. Hehe. But that's not THAT important. In short, LOVE it! UPDATE SOON PLZ! Adios.
~Caliente~
a.k.a. Lexi
Auramistealia chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Cliffhanger. Great. Oh well. This is interesting so far- keep it up(dated). :-).
~Auramistealia~
roguehobbit chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
Yay! Rogue! Yay! You have to update again! You must! Aww, poor Peter...and poor Kurt...yay! Kurt/Kitty cuteness! And Peter! I can’t seem to decide what guy Kitty should end up with. I’ll leave it in your capable hands...so you better post the third chapter. *notice slightly threatening tone* Pretty pretty please? *notice unabashed begging tone* I wanna see Rogue! And Remy! And Pyro! And more Peter/Kitty/Kurt ness!Please update soon!
~:b~