Reviews for A Walk In My Shoes
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
Ha! I must break the perfect number of one and review! Making it 112 reviews. Oh well, it's another review, right.

Anyway, I liked it—

No, wait!

I LOVED IT!

I'm not a big fan on Daikeru, but this. It was amazing.

A few spell/grammar issues, but who wants to hear about that? Not me. So lets pretend they weren't there, okay? Okay!

Ha! This was great. I really hope for more stories like this. Until next time my friend,

EABB
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
This story's been out for how long, and I haven't read it WHY? I don't know! It was angsty, dramatic, horrorifying, and adventurous (?) all in one! Just how I like it! *adds to faves*
kestrel2539 chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
DAMN! Best fanfic I've ever read! So much detail... Beautiful!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Oops! Spelling mistakes! " is needed and Daikeru all the way! I am sorry but I've given up on reading this but it is good! Sorry! It's just too slow! Sorry! Yoshi? Yoshi!
Caliboy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
omg i still love this story so much
A disapointed reader chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
How come there wasn't any sex?
azab chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
i loveed it
azab chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i loved it
Kutoja chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Finnish:

adj.

Of or relating to Finland or its people, language, or culture.

n.

The Finno-Ugric language of the Finns.

Finish:

1. To arrive at or attain the end of: finish a race.

2. To bring to an end; terminate: finished cleaning the room.

3. To consume all of; use up: finish a pie.

4. To bring to a desired or required state: finish a painting. See Synonyms at complete.

5. To give (wood, for example) a desired or particular surface texture.

6. To destroy; kill: finished the injured horse with a bullet.

7. To bring about the ruin of: The stock market crash finished many speculators.

1. To come to an end; stop.

2. To reach the end of a task, course, or relationship.

n.

1. The final part; the conclusion: racers neck-and-neck at the finish.

2. The reason for one's ruin; downfall.

3. Something that completes, concludes, or perfects, especially:

a. The last treatment or coating of a surface: applied a shellac finish to the cabinet.

b. The surface texture produced by such a treatment or coating.

c. A material used in surfacing or finishing.

4. Completeness, refinement, or smoothness of execution; polish.

5. The flavor left in the mouth after wine has been swallowed.
koorimechick chapter 18 . 5/7/2007
Haha, I loved it. The whole thing was awesome. At some points, I was on the breakin point of tears. But maybe that was because I read this all today and it's now 1:21 in the morning. I need to go bed; there's school tommorow. *sighs and rubs temples* I LOVEDIED IT! *squeal* It was freaking awesome.

I found a few grammer mistakes but over the years, I've learned to look over the small ones. I LOVED the writing style of the whole thing. Sometimes it got a little confusing during the whole Normal POV thing, but you gave us warnings, and it didn't take much to figure it out. SO! YAY! I loved it. If you wrote this like two friggin years...actually, two and half friggin years ago, you must be one hell of a writer now.

*giggle* I thought it was great how everyone is suprised of Kari cussing. I don't know why, but I love the idea of her swearing and being a little dirty girl. I always have. I never thought of placing her in Hot Topic though...brilliant! haha, it was all wonderful. Great job. *pats ya on the back* Loved it, loved it, LOVED it! I definitely have to check out more stories by you, but unfortuantely, my Dad would KILL if he knew I was awake this late. He's on the other computer in the living room and I've had to sneak in on his to finish this! haha, I hardly ever stay up this late... oh lord, PLEASE let me wake up still early in the morning and not oversleep! gaah! See what no sleep does to me? I've went from reviewing to rambling! Eh, oh well. My Dad's not as bad as Dai's in this, nor is he a workaholic, but he's a jerk and I'm apparently his slave... SEE? I shouldn't even be posting info like this out on where anyone could read it! And I don't care! Well, I do, or else I wouldn't feel any guilt. But I'm still doing it. Ah, see again? Sleep... Awesome fucking story by the way. PPL WHO READ THIS, excuse my crappy shitty language. Never good at that... sleep...
no heart to follow chapter 18 . 4/1/2007
Wow! this is a fucking awsome story. Um... Sorry, anyways, you're a good author!
Animeboyslover chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
IT SHOULD SO BE DAKERU PLEASE MAKE IT DAKERU BECAUSE YAOI! SO TOTALLY ROCKS!DAKERU DAKERU DAKERU!
simply just being chapter 18 . 2/19/2006
this is... the BEST story that i have EVER read. you... are a genius. there's no other way to say it. peace.
meyasha chapter 18 . 10/3/2005
I really like this! I think it's really good and to continue doing your best with other stories you will make in the future.
matims chapter 10 . 12/18/2004
so far i've only gotten to chapter ten but i wnated to tell you to not give up your writing cuz this fic is getting more and more interesting from chapter to chapter. good work