Reviews for Poker Night
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
A Monty/DNAmy pairing holds no fear for me. I have read a Mumbo/Mother Mae-Eye story, and successfully kept my gorge down. Do your worst.

Seriously, though, this was pretty good. I don't see them having another poker night anytime soon.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was very funny.
Bucky Katt 42 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Good story. It was funny and the characterization was well done I would give it a 9/10.
Galaxy1001D chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
The cast of this story is so in character that I consider this story canon. Digging oneself into a hole seems to be a Lipski family tradition. Well done.
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Does the term ‘sick and wrong’ (snicker snicker) mean anything to your otherwise demented mind?

And did Monty and Amy have the song “Jungle Love” playing at the time?

At least we can trust the Scotsman to be above that kind of behavior . . . there’s no sheep around.

Good story.
surforst chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Nice. I can see this happening. Love how Drakken just digs himself in deeper and deeper. The Amy bit was also a classic. Looking forward to the Kim, Ron and Co poker. Rufus will probably end up winning though.
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Lol I really liked it. It was funny "We all thought you were giving it to "blue boy" here"
userx chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
hahahaa! very funny. very well done!
dbz20013 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
agh

no please have mercy not wild monkey lovin

dude that is sick and wrong

not to mentoin nasty and horrifying and nightmarish

but good story though please update it was cool seeing this side of the villans

cept for the monkey thing

also i would like you to know that you have burrned a horrible image of amy/fiske into my brain for the rest of eternite

Beastfire chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Funny! They were all so IC!

Ivy: That's something you have a problem with, boss.

Beastfire: Shut up, annoying muse of mine!
Puidwen chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I love it. I like to see the kim and ron group poker one.
Alton Cyphers chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
you gave me an idea: based on the Christmas ep, where the Possible family, Ron, Drakken, and Shego spent together, some of them have play a game. it wouldn't be poker, maybe Candy Land, or something. only i need your permission, sort of, because you came up with the original idea of everyone playing a game.
Darkladynyara chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
"Wild monkey lovin'". Horrible, horrible image. But still funny as hell.
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh my...wild monkey-lovin' indeed. Well, that was certainly interesting. Unbounded hilarity. Unbounded, I say! Duff's story was, of course, the best of them. Anyway, glad I found my way to this little gem. Off to read the rest of your stuff now.
The-Laughing-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/18/2004