Reviews for Lunatic, Lover and Poet
madscott chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
adored it!
lotus chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
oh, that was lovely. your prose is scintillating! thank you for the wonderful ride!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I'll echo the previous critique's sentiments of "thoughtful". I enjoy how you slowly move Elizabeth through her different emotions and that you did it all logically. She didn't just suddenly fall in and out of love. Perhaps she and James never really become truly passionate. However, what you have flows together very well.
geekmama chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
So thoughtful, and so beautifully written.

*saves to favorite stories*
hereswith chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Noticed you'd written a PotC fic as well, so I had to look it up (don't know how I missed it when you first posted it, but I'm very glad I found it now). As I've said before, your style of writing is simply wonderful and I do so love your characterisations in this, especially of Elizabeth and how she, slowly but surely, comes to view James in a different light. It's such a beautiful story, wistful and sad, yet hopeful, and your descriptions make it so easy to picture it all. Will bookmark this, to read and reread again :-)
smushedfairy chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
A charming and thoughtful story. Will there be more?
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
You've so gotta write a sequel. I love how you've portrayed Norrington (as in not a toad). I look foward to reading more of your Pirates of the Caribbean fic soon. :)
XtineSparrowDepp chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I really loved this story...even though there is only one chapter. You have to update. I haven't seen any Elizabeth-Norrington oriented stories and I really think that your idea is very intriguing. Please write more. You're on my Favorites List now, so you'd better continue.