Reviews for The Perfect Girl
MoltenCheese chapter 8 . 2/27
This is definitely interesting. I'm not a fan of Drarry, but this story is quite fun to read. Good work
despicableme chapter 4 . 2/1
I usually dig this type of stories but I don't really like yours. You make everyone sound too panicky and unreasonable. Not to mention making Draco spill everything about him wanting to shag Harry to everybody just like that... very OOC. Your writing style is not bad, and the insults are quite funny, but that analyzing of everything everybody thinks in that panicky note is annoying me. It seems to me like the same is repeated over and over. So I got bored with it and don't really think I'll continue reading this. Good luck with other stories...
I do enjoy reading your fic, and I know this is a rather trivial fact, but turning 360 degrees only makes you turn full circle.
Love at the train station. How romantic
Photo booth fun!
Awwwwwww
r4inn3 chapter 35 . 1/2
Almost cried...
r4inn3 chapter 31 . 1/1
Albeit this story to be one of my favorites, I really do have to confess that this part proves to be the part that I really hate and yes, if given the chance I would maim you for it. However, the success of this story proves that this part was necessary.
unrealistic chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
The now girl harry would have thrown at least a few crucio's a cutting curse at malfoy's crotch and maybe a avada kadavra at the photographer believe me stress, shock, anger and new hormones is a violent if not deadly combination
Chaos chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Finally ... Now this I can live with, unlike the one where some dumbass fucker used a potion that turned anything into a fucking acorn.
Katalin chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Noooo I can't believe you did that to my poor Draco baby! this makes me genuinly upset /3
angellovesfanfiction chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
Amazing!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Hahaha, I wish I could see those photos!
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Okay... So I'm liking the idea behind your story, and the way the plot is going. However, I'm finding it difficult to read, having to backtrack and reread often. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to pull down one of the chapters and edit it. I'm not aiming to steal your story, but I can't enjoy it the way it is. So, I'm going to rewrite bits and smooth it out. If you want to see it once I've cleaned it up, pm me. I'll likely pm you to show you it anyway once I'm done. Thank you! Keep writing! You've got a great story, only the readability is the issue, and that's something that comes with practice.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Imagining a brawl with all those purebloods is simply hilarious.
Cheers to Harry for finally seeing through Anton's deceiving mask!
2,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »