Reviews for The Perfect Girl
luvHufflepuff2003 chapter 4 . 3/18
savage Draco
Lou-asuka chapter 35 . 3/8
I love it! You've done a good job writing and story! It was marvelous fanfic! Can't wait to start reading the sequel !
Kakatoes chapter 13 . 2/20
I was waiting to finish the story before reviewing but fuck that, this is far too good.

This must be one of the most realistic (in the sense that the gender bender resist the change) story of this genre I've ever seen. The constant humor and absurdity of it all de-dramatize the situations well and allow me to take everything all in good fun (Otherwise Anton and Draco near rapes would have been really lightly considered).

Really nice story so far and Jaimee antics with her suitors are a delight to read.
Om : you wanna hold her

Dm: yes

Om: you wanna please her

Dm : yes

Om then you gotta try a little tenderness

Om old malfoy

Dm Draco malfoy
potterhead chapter 35 . 2/9
Guest what? since I read the first chapter, I wonder, if that particular potion can turn Harry into female, why not make another potion to turn him back into a male? as simple as that.

But this story is great, I can tell, even I only read the first and the last chapter from this fict. cause my eyes didn't support me to read fanfiction that have more than 400k words length! wow, it's such a wonder, someone can create such a long story just for a fanfiction. I appreciate it, I really do. lastly, sorry for the bad english, I do understand the languange, but can't speak or write in english. But I really want to give review for such a great effort from a potterhead, and yeah, sorry for babbling~
Renern chapter 35 . 1/13
Amazing and I think but in should took to 38th Spencer
Renern chapter 16 . 1/12
This chapter has been my favorite so far keep up the good work.
the perfect story
Icestar2012 chapter 35 . 12/14/2016
ERMAGERSH! SO CUTE! ADORABLE! A ROLLER COASTER! BEAUTIFUL! MAGNIFICENT! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! AWE-INSPIRING! The best Harry turned girl fanfictions I have EVER read! Thank you for writing this and posting it here for us to read! It was a wonderful story to follow and feel along with the characters. I swear I almost cried at the end when Draco was being an idiot then was a victim then an awesome jerk and then even farther along at the end the happy ending that almost made me cry tears of joy. 3 Loved you story!
FuyukoAme chapter 35 . 12/6/2016
This was like riding a roller coaster! Thank you for taking the time to write this absolutely beautiful story!
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 33 . 11/21/2016
You git. You made me think that Harry and draco is gone and that who're would try to take draco away from prat.
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
I feel u sister and I was born a girl. If someone so much as mentions make up or any thing of the sort near me ... well you could say , if looks could kill.

Shut up just because I'm a "screw "as you so kindly put it doesn't mean I can't play cupid is one a year or so
Nakirin-san chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Hello? Person who defeated Voldermort here? Am I the only one who thinks it's weird how much weaker it seems Harry has gotten as a girl? (Rhetorical question, nobody answer)
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
God the period one had me in tears
Avantika chapter 35 . 10/19/2016
I would love an Anton/Ginny pairing
I loved your story. It was truly fantastic. I rarely ever get to read such good female Harry stories. You are an amazing author. Thank you for such a wonderful read.
2,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »