Reviews for The Perfect Girl
eunicek14 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I love this story so much! I'm pretty sure its one of my fav fanfictions. I Love the writing and the plot( even though its very fake? I don't know. Anyways, I hope you continue writing
HPcrazyfanatic chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I have read this book over 5 times and it doesn't disappoint me when I seek amusement in the Harry Potter fanfic world. I love everything about the book, the characters and the drama, I hope that you will continue to write other stories for I truly enjoy your writing. Thank you for writing such an amazing book, don't listen to the haters they don't know what they are talking about and just keep doing what you do.
TheGirlWithGlasses2 chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
I'M LIVING FOR THE JEALOUSY
harmony1994 chapter 35 . 12/6/2017
Amazing story loved it
Qarz chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
Ive read the story up to this point and its disgusting. To get the obvious out of the way i must say that your writing is pretty good and you did make some funny dialogue. Now onto criticism.
You portray Malfoy as a complete creep and pervert giving him no redeeming qualities (except being very good at magical dueling), where is maybe some compassion or genuine care? Everything he says or does in this story so far seems just to get into her knickers.
Thinking about it you portray every male character as a pervert (or as a complete asshole like Dumbledore) and every female character like a piece of meat (giggling and scandalized) waiting for horny males to just knock them up. Its disgusting, theres not a single likeable character in this story.
At first i tuned out the premise of the story thinking it might be fun (which it kinda is) but it kind of goes nowhere from there, you just create situations purely to get Jaimee and Malfoy into tense sexual situations and i kinda got tired of that.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Putting it in bold was pointless and indicative of poor penmanship.

Story idea is solid though and the writing itself is on par so well done.
cassiecutie chapter 35 . 10/17/2017
This was an amazing story and I loved it. It made me cry twice. Keep up the good work.
Im a guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
AHAHAH...this was to lewd for my mind.
Jaded-Saphire chapter 35 . 9/24/2017
Can I have your permission to switch this fic to a Naruto one?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
I not halfway through this chapter, and overall I can see the humor in much of this story so far, it's not the type of humor I was looking for when I chose a romantic comedy.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 4 . 8/12/2017
I'm trying figure out how seriously I can take this story, because I'm certainly not looking forward to 400k of utter nonsense...
ClaireR89 chapter 34 . 8/2/2017
So mad at harry
ClaireR89 chapter 33 . 8/2/2017
Draco is the worlds biggest asshole. He got everything he derseves. Sadly Harry keeps letting Draco walk all over him
ClaireR89 chapter 31 . 8/1/2017
Again you delete the scene? Why is this story rated M?
ClaireR89 chapter 28 . 8/1/2017
This story is turning into a shit show :'D

More drama then a soap opera
2,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »