Reviews for Dances With Wolves
IAmMononoke chapter 5 . 5/9
Really good fanfic over ten years ago this was updated? Please tell me you will make more chapters because this is an amazing story.
Sam chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Keep writing.
randomness chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
:) good for you san.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
: D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Joe chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
great story I would love to hear more.
Saskie chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
It's so good so far! PLease update soon! T_T
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
I love the story! Keep it going! I nearly had a heart attack when I realized that there were no chapters after '5'. *cough cough* Oh well. Patience is a virtue. Great job.
Alix chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
I just finish to read your story (all the chapter i mean) and hope that you won t give up the t wait for the next chapter.
Mistress of Darkness chapter 5 . 5/3/2004
Yay, another chapter. This just keeps getting better, so please keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
VampireApple chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
This is great. Please up-date soon. _
Kame Tetsuna chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Hey, I think I found your muse! I can e-mail it to you!
-Kame Tetsuna
lotus re-incarnate chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
This is still excellent, evidently the muse returned?
But, San is going to be in some state of shock when she finds out what her roots are... That should be a lot of fun to write...
Falarios chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
Aw~! I've read all of this and I really really like it! A nice blend of description and action, it never bores me! :)
Keep it up!
Juusan no Kikyo-chan chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
Um... I think I should say that Moro-sama said that Lord Akoto was "A boar that will listen to reason" Or somthin' like that in the movie. Nago is actually a little smaller than Lord Akoto...I also found him to be a little more rash than Lord Akoto... but then again, we only saw him as a demon, so I guess I shouldn't say that. Whatever.