Reviews for My Brave Wendy
Serene Sue chapter 14 . 2/21/2004
Wow, this was a great chapter. I have a question, though. Was the Madonna song the same one from "Evita"? I was really shocked when I saw it. It's a very nice song.
Ks-Starshine chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
I love it! Wendy and Peter forever! Also, I love how Wendy ended things with Christian. She had some great lines there! I have just recently been considering doing a fanfic of Inuyasha with that song. Would you consider it copying if I used it too? It is a different category. Let me know if you would, please. .
Lady Awesomepants chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Bex: *sighs dreamily* Oh, I feel happy again...
Dacee: There IS a God!
Bex: Thank you lord Jesus!
Dacee: Anyone flames you for spelling, just let us know!
Bex: *grins maliciously* We'll give 'em what-for.
Dacee: *just as maliciously* And that Christian Kelley.
Bex: And Anna.
Dacee: Yes, Anna first.
Bex: She quite annoys me, really.
Dacee: True. It's a bit hard to hate Christian though.
Bex: DAMN IT, NOT YOU TOO!
Dacee: Well, he seems so...so...
Bex: Perverted? Demented? Destroyer-of-Wonderful-Relationships?
Dacee: Defeated, more like it.
Bex: Why do you go for the weak ones?
Dacee: He just seems so helpless because of Wendy's love.
Bex: Wait, weren't you literally JUST ranting that she was a, and I quote directly, 'Little whore who is not deserving of the love of Peter Pan?'
Dacee: I changed me mind.
Bex: Whatevah. WRITE MORE, I LOVE IT!
TAz chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Theft! theft! for a second there i thought he might turn into something weird and evil and now i'm sudden;y picturing Christian as Dorian Grey (almost the only decent thing in that movie) but i like your story, it's cute and peter/wendy shippy. more soon. Are they going back to neverland?
Zorrina chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
yeah wendy! you tell christian off! wendy's my hero! *sniff*
Zorrina chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
yeah wendy! you tell christian off! wendy's my hero! *sniff*
x-leiQ chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
ahh thanks for the update! i was sick today so happy i could read another chapter. update soon!
pirate chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
I thought that some parts were a bit...overly dramatic. Something was a bit out of place, but I an't put my finger on it. I love the story though, and I read almost every day. Write more soon, well try, cuz I know how it feels to be swamped with work.
foxwhiskers chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
wow... that was worth the wait! great chapter, I'm glad Peter and Wendy are back together again
Loves to Read chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Death to Kelley! lol! write more soon
bamaslamma29 chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Yes," Peter mussed, he was nodding. "You belong to me now, Wendy."
Wendy laughed. "Do I?"
"Yes! You are mine as I am yours." he stated quite proudly.
Her smile deepened and she reached out to take his hand. "It's highly improper for you to say such things, Peter. Remember to keep it between us two, alright?"
"If you wish it," he told her quite simply.
O I loved that part! *grins*
AM chapter 14 . 2/19/2004
beautiful as always, even unbeta-ed :P
good luck with rl and school and everything that seems to keep everyone busy!
foxwhiskers chapter 13 . 2/18/2004
I've been wanting to punch Christian for awhile myself... anyway, I really really like this story and I want more soon! :-) ~foxwhiskers~
Astrid chapter 13 . 2/18/2004
IT'S OVER!
YOU WILL WRITE,PLEASE WRITE FASTER!
Claire chapter 13 . 2/16/2004
BLOODY BRILLIANT FANFIC! Best I've ever read. Lovely plot, very original. Can't wait to see it finished! I think you should make a bit more dialouge between pan and wendy, just to make peter's personality more clear, right now it's a bit muddled. You've developed Christian very well, he's such a bastard, you've done so much with him that I actually hate him as if he were real. Lots of love! ~Claire
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »