Reviews for My Brave Wendy
Lady Awesomepants chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Bex: *sighs dreamily* Oh, I feel happy again...
Dacee: There IS a God!
Bex: Thank you lord Jesus!
Dacee: Anyone flames you for spelling, just let us know!
Bex: *grins maliciously* We'll give 'em what-for.
Dacee: *just as maliciously* And that Christian Kelley.
Bex: And Anna.
Dacee: Yes, Anna first.
Bex: She quite annoys me, really.
Dacee: True. It's a bit hard to hate Christian though.
Dacee: Well, he seems
Bex: Perverted? Demented? Destroyer-of-Wonderful-Relationships?
Dacee: Defeated, more like it.
Bex: Why do you go for the weak ones?
Dacee: He just seems so helpless because of Wendy's love.
Bex: Wait, weren't you literally JUST ranting that she was a, and I quote directly, 'Little whore who is not deserving of the love of Peter Pan?'
Dacee: I changed me mind.
Bex: Whatevah. WRITE MORE, I LOVE IT!
TAz chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Theft! theft! for a second there i thought he might turn into something weird and evil and now i'm sudden;y picturing Christian as Dorian Grey (almost the only decent thing in that movie) but i like your story, it's cute and peter/wendy shippy. more soon. Are they going back to neverland?
Zorrina chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
yeah wendy! you tell christian off! wendy's my hero! *sniff*
Zorrina chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
yeah wendy! you tell christian off! wendy's my hero! *sniff*
x-leiQ chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
ahh thanks for the update! i was sick today so happy i could read another chapter. update soon!
pirate chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
I thought that some parts were a bit...overly dramatic. Something was a bit out of place, but I an't put my finger on it. I love the story though, and I read almost every day. Write more soon, well try, cuz I know how it feels to be swamped with work.
foxwhiskers chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
wow... that was worth the wait! great chapter, I'm glad Peter and Wendy are back together again
Loves to Read chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Death to Kelley! lol! write more soon
bamaslamma29 chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
Yes," Peter mussed, he was nodding. "You belong to me now, Wendy."
Wendy laughed. "Do I?"
"Yes! You are mine as I am yours." he stated quite proudly.
Her smile deepened and she reached out to take his hand. "It's highly improper for you to say such things, Peter. Remember to keep it between us two, alright?"
"If you wish it," he told her quite simply.
O I loved that part! *grins*
AM chapter 14 . 2/19/2004
beautiful as always, even unbeta-ed :P
good luck with rl and school and everything that seems to keep everyone busy!
foxwhiskers chapter 13 . 2/18/2004
I've been wanting to punch Christian for awhile myself... anyway, I really really like this story and I want more soon! :-) ~foxwhiskers~
Astrid chapter 13 . 2/18/2004
Claire chapter 13 . 2/16/2004
BLOODY BRILLIANT FANFIC! Best I've ever read. Lovely plot, very original. Can't wait to see it finished! I think you should make a bit more dialouge between pan and wendy, just to make peter's personality more clear, right now it's a bit muddled. You've developed Christian very well, he's such a bastard, you've done so much with him that I actually hate him as if he were real. Lots of love! ~Claire
Kou Shun'u chapter 13 . 2/14/2004
ah, boy do i love fistacuffs. _ and it looks like im gunna get some. *sigh* when is peter pan coming out on dvd. i should go look that up because it was no longer in the theatres.
well goodluck on the midterms. thanks.
Crucifyx chapter 13 . 2/13/2004
I LOVE drama! Absolutely LOVE it! (Don't get me started on jealousy :P) This fic is fantastic (from the beginning to the end). Why, it's like a regular fairy tale! And since I love jealousy and drama, this last chapter was amazing! Wendy is a great character so far and props to you for making Christian an almost well rounded character (My theory: Every interesting character that is not retarded has a reason for every action) Very awesome writing!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »