Reviews for My Brave Wendy
XxThis.is.my.usernamexX chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I. Loved. This. Story!

You have such a beautiful way of writing!
alice chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
when mrs. darling said peter would die for wendy it couldnt be more perfectly said. i love this chapter.
alice chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i love this story. i cried of how she desribe kissing peter pan
alice chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
i love this whole story. you're a wonderful writer.
Willow Sterling chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
I love this fanfic so much! It's so unique and different from other Peter Pan fics. Though I was kinda upset about the way it ended, it was too short! :( Other than that, and some few spelling errors, this story was flawless and a perfect twist of reality and fantasy. I adored it. Well done(:
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I'm really liking this so far! I love your descriptions and the way your writing just flows - and I would be lying if I said angst wasn't one of my guilty pleasures :S -And then the way you decribed that KISS! It wasn't raunchy or passionate, but so damn pure and sweet and-and WENDY-like! You've got their characters so damn pinpointed my head's spinning! xD
MaidenAlice chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Ah why did it end like that? TT it was so good best thus far...
PrincessLazyPants chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Probably the best Peter Pan story I've read - it's a shame there's no sequel. The moment I got to this last chapter, I could literally feel my pulse racing because I was scared that you might make him leave forever (which I'm glad you didn't!)

You're a fabulous writer, and I hope you write more stories in the future.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I rarely do review on the first chapter, but I just had to say that the start of this story is very interesting..but what I loved the most was Wendy's description of the kiss! You're truly an amazing author.
Forbidden.from.love chapter 17 . 12/3/2010
This was a wonderful, magical read! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about how Peter came to terms with growing up and the way he interacted with Wendy. They both stayed in character, and your writing style here completely fit with the mystical tone of the movie, the book, as well as the time period.
Ori chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
That was one confusing dream.
manoella chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
omg i loved this so much, you rock, lol. i cant wait to fisnish, hihi. congrats btw
xAngelicxDevil chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
o i love the song you put in its from the movie/play moulin rogue right?
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 17 . 12/5/2009
i loved the story! tnx for writing it!
Alaia96 chapter 17 . 9/30/2009