Reviews for My Brave Wendy
Korinclarewhe chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
YOURE SO GOOD AT WRITING THIS! I didnt expect the ending to end like this. How old was Peter when he grew his beard?
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Aww that's so sweet!
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Wow, It's really good, I like the ending
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
For a second i was tempted to scream "YOU KILLED PETER!" But I'm fine now yay!
I hope this all ends wll chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I hope it all ends well
Wendy chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Oh gosh i don't know whether i want wendy/peter to be together or wendy/ christian aaahhhhhh
Great fic
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
That was super amazing
Volricm chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I love the fact that Peter and Wendy love one another it reminds me of my Wade and I every time I see him and he smiles at me I blush and my heart melts (just like Wendy feels for Peter) and when I smile at him he would blush ( just like Peter does when Wendy smiles) but the thing that gets me is I told him I like him but all he did was blush and say he liked a girl named Kylia Peele it broke my heart but he said he wanted to be friends with me but he teases me that he is taller than me like he likes me anyway I wanted to tell you this because the way me and wade both blushed at each other that makes me think of Peter and Wendy chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I. Loved. This. Story!

You have such a beautiful way of writing!
alice chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
when mrs. darling said peter would die for wendy it couldnt be more perfectly said. i love this chapter.
alice chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i love this story. i cried of how she desribe kissing peter pan
alice chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
i love this whole story. you're a wonderful writer.
Willow Sterling chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
I love this fanfic so much! It's so unique and different from other Peter Pan fics. Though I was kinda upset about the way it ended, it was too short! :( Other than that, and some few spelling errors, this story was flawless and a perfect twist of reality and fantasy. I adored it. Well done(:
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I'm really liking this so far! I love your descriptions and the way your writing just flows - and I would be lying if I said angst wasn't one of my guilty pleasures :S -And then the way you decribed that KISS! It wasn't raunchy or passionate, but so damn pure and sweet and-and WENDY-like! You've got their characters so damn pinpointed my head's spinning! xD
444 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »