Reviews for My Brave Wendy
Angel452 chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Will Wendy get away? Will Peter be able to save her? What about the other girls?
What will happen next?
Please post more chapters as soon as possible.
TsudratsYggiz chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
Great story! Very original.
Not to criticize or anything, but the Lost Boy that you wrote as Toddles, his name is really spelt Tootles. Sorry about that, it's just I've read a lot of stories and people always spell his name wrong.
I hope you update soon!
Angel452 chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
What will happen next? If Peter can FEEL her he should know that she is not dead. Will he be able to find her?
Please post more as soon as possible.
Loves to Read chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
Ohmigod, i'm hooked! this is such a good story! Please update really soon!
JustAGirl24 chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
I'm reading this story and all I can think is 'Oh wow'. This story is fantastic! I hope you continue it. I rather like the idea of Peter growing older (I'm writing a story of my own) and I love your plot thus far. It's outstanding! Though I was wondering, have you ever seen Courage Mountain? It's a movie with Charlie Sheen in it, and it's a sort of sequel to Heidi. Heidi gets sent to a boarding school (I can't remember where) and then WWI breaks out and she has to find her way home along with some of the other girls. (It's been years since I've seen it, so I don't remember everything.) Either way, this story is really great, and if you haven't seen the movie I recommend it highly! Keep up the fantastic work, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Alchemy-chan chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
hey guess what? YOU NEED to continue! y'know why? b cause this is one of the best stories out there ok? ok!
Gilded Muse chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Oh, the cleverness of you! I am definatly enjoying this story so far and urge you, using only postive motivation, to continue. However, should you fail to keep writing this wonderful story, I shall be forced to leave whiney reviews.
Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Oh! I like this story. It is very exciting. Continue please!
Thimbellina chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
o. excellent! update often!
tephyS chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
great job! i know it will be a while before they are reunited, but i hope it is not that long. keep up the good work!
XsesenX chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Oh my gosh... I don't think you have any idea how much I love this. As a 15 year old, I honestly thought I was one of the film's eldest fans... but I'm so happy to find out that I am not alone. I also agree that if there were a sequel to Peter Pan, like your fic is reminding me of, would have much more mature themes. I'm looking forward to more. This is definately on my favourites.
~* Sesen *~
JexyBaby chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Oh I love this story! Its so well written! And your plotline is excellent - its so complex (and deffinatly different from the other Peter Pan stories floating around)! Please update soon, I really want to read the next chapter and learn of the Darling's and Peter's reaction to the suposed 'death' of Wendy; plus, how Wendy and the girls manage to escape from the school! Update soon! Pretty please?
akksgurl chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Wow! All I can say is WOW! Those two chapters were fantastic! Please update soon!
Fly11 chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Oh how perfectly exciting! This is an absolutely brilliant story. I do hope Wendy's alright, but I believe she'll pull through:)
Frida chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
update soon please i think its a great story
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »