Reviews for My Brave Wendy
PrincessLazyPants chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Probably the best Peter Pan story I've read - it's a shame there's no sequel. The moment I got to this last chapter, I could literally feel my pulse racing because I was scared that you might make him leave forever (which I'm glad you didn't!)

You're a fabulous writer, and I hope you write more stories in the future.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I rarely do review on the first chapter, but I just had to say that the start of this story is very interesting..but what I loved the most was Wendy's description of the kiss! You're truly an amazing author.
Forbidden.from.love chapter 17 . 12/3/2010
This was a wonderful, magical read! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about how Peter came to terms with growing up and the way he interacted with Wendy. They both stayed in character, and your writing style here completely fit with the mystical tone of the movie, the book, as well as the time period.
Ori chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
That was one confusing dream.
manoella chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
omg i loved this so much, you rock, lol. i cant wait to fisnish, hihi. congrats btw
xAngelicxDevil chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
o i love the song you put in its from the movie/play moulin rogue right?
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 17 . 12/5/2009
i loved the story! tnx for writing it!
Alaia96 chapter 17 . 9/30/2009
Thank you! I loved Reading this xox
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
That was one of the best stories i have ever read, it's right up there with twilight and harry potter. You really need to made this your profession. I wouldn't really read a Peter Pan and Wendy story but this was excellent, I love it 10 times over. Going to my favorites straight away!
Daoiki chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Hell YES! Hah, Christian BIACH-SHE LOVES PETER AND NOT YOU! Sorry, I really had to do that, this chapter really made my day! I love ypur writing, you could be an author because of your badassness! Keep up the good work

The Nimrod is OUT! Word to your mothers.
Daoiki chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Reading Chapter named Kissed a Boy while I'm listening to Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl! lol I wanna smack Anna so bad-she's EVIL, I swear!
holly chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
OMG that story was ah-mazing!
oceanturtle chapter 17 . 2/3/2008
Oh my god, that was fantastic. It made me cry )
Cherrysinger chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
LOL! Pete's growin hairr!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 10/16/2007
amazing. now if only those idiot snotty brats could be slapped in the face. oh well, at least wendy and peter are together
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »