Reviews for My Brave Wendy
wolves-song chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
great!
Anne chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
wow it undescribale amazing i can't wait to finish this incredibal story
Marie Kenobi chapter 17 . 9/10/2005
Ah, finally a happy ending for those two. You had me worried there for a while!

Beautiful story, Isabelle. Very well-written, lovely details, and perfect in-character characters. :-) This is going in my top 3 for Peter Pan fanfictions.

-Marie K.
Marie Kenobi chapter 16 . 9/10/2005
*Eyes bulge out of head* OMG! Peter-get your grown-up butt back down there to Wendy. Oh dear...if I wasn't already sitting down I'd need to find a chair. What is he thinking?

Love the chapter, especially the part where you mentioned that Peter considers the proper acting in society to be a game like everything else. It's nice to think he'll never, REALLY grow up...but he needs to at least return to Wendy! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...
Marie Kenobi chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
If I was Wendy, I think I'd be torn between slapping him and smothering him with hugs and kisses. Yes! Go Tink! Go Wendy! GO PETER! Woohoo! Loved the chapter, Isabelle. :-D
Marie Kenobi chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
O_O Pardon me while I go have a heart attack...

PETER! E!
Marie Kenobi chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
Oh this was perfect! You have Peter down to a T! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you had created him. _ The Van Hurst seem to be interesting people, but Peter can't stay with them-he has to find Wendy! And now someone is going to be out there hunting them. Oh dear...Come on Peter, hurry up! My favorite line from this chapter would definitely have to be: *"Sorry for making you die." Peter told her.*

That is so him! LOL Daniel is really funny, too, especially when he interacts with Peter. *"Used to have that same effect on them once myself!"* and

*"I was flying."

"I see."*

This is a really great story so far. The details are wonderful; I can see everything that is going on. Now I'm off to the next chapter! :-)
Marie Kenobi chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Wonderful job! Everyone is 100% in character so far and you write the Darlings just as they are supposed to be written. My favorite line from this chapter is: “I always have,” he smiled.

I can just see that beautiful smile of his! :-) Great job!
musicgirl141 chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
Well done.
phicaddictdpiratephantomprsnya chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
that story was ...AMZING AMAZING!

IT WUZ HUGMUNGANIFICALLY KEWL AND NUTSO AWESOME!
Meg chapter 17 . 4/9/2005
This is certainly one of the better stories/fanfics i've read. Long, but worth it all the same. I still feel like there should be one more chapter...oh well. Wonderful story
PinkBerries13 chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
I am barely on chapter two, but yet i am already entranced! I love the stryo so far! I just can't wait to read more! Your such a great writer!
Rolletti chapter 17 . 8/2/2004
Hi. I just read My Brave Wendy. Once I started I couldn't stop reading. I went to bed finally at the end, which was 7am. I've been walking around as if in a dream all day. LOL Your story was AWSOME. I loved it. I cheered and cried, goosebumps rose on my arms more than once. It was masterful... until the end. WHAT HAPPENED? I feel you wanted to hurry and end the story. I know, I know, SCHOOL. It's hard to write for fun when there is so much work that needs to be done. I suggest you write a short epilogue to explain the events in your last chapter and the Pan's future together. You did write an awsome story and I think you should continue til the end to make it just as wonderful as the rest. I hope I'm not sounding to harsh, but you are starting a writing career and I want you to do your best til the end and not give up or hurry to end a project, no matter how small.

Love,

Rolletti :-)
kasmira36 chapter 17 . 7/31/2004
In my opinion, your fan fic was so impressive and emotional. However, the two last chapters were too oppressing and unnecessarily lengthy. For the revision by any chance, if you could sum up, I think it would be very perfect.
CHARLOTTE PYLE chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
OMG. THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY EVER I LOVE IT.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »