Reviews for My Brave Wendy
oceanturtle chapter 17 . 2/3/2008
Oh my god, that was fantastic. It made me cry )
Cherrysinger chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
LOL! Pete's growin hairr!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 10/16/2007
amazing. now if only those idiot snotty brats could be slapped in the face. oh well, at least wendy and peter are together
Simetra Kain chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
How amazing! One of the best Peter x Wendy fics I've read! Very original, I love it! .

Princess Io of Macedonia
mousecat08 chapter 17 . 2/28/2007
Love the story, I just wish that they didn't have to grow up...
mousecat08 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Oh, I like this story! I'm in love with angst. The problem with angst though, is that I can only take it in small doses before I get really mad. I want to pounch Wendy's teachers. And those snotty little girls. (I wish I would have found this story sooner, because I really like it!)
Loli chapter 17 . 4/30/2006
Oh well it wasn't the most satisfactory ending.. he went away for four years to the Neverlands and than he came back to look for her? But overall it was very hooking.
Loli chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Good beginning
lilydarling chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
oh that was so sad! i cried! oh, how i loved this story! It was terribly heart wrenching, and possibly the best ever! it was so sweet and tender and touching!

i could FEEL the emotions of the story! my heart was aching with both wendy and peter throughout the entire story!

it was so sad that he came so late... she waited 4 years for him... and all that time he searched for her...

aw! i'm going to cry again!

i loved it.
lilydarling chapter 10 . 3/14/2006
darn you girl, you had me in tears. big, fat, elephant tears. streaming down my face.

this story is brilliant. oh, i hate christian. blach! that low down, dirty, piece of -

whoops sorry.

right im off to read more. ciao!
lilydarling chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
that made me cry.

boo on you, i love peter. and wendy. together.

going to read more now, toodles
bellachaos chapter 17 . 2/26/2006
Great story! I usually can't read angst because it gets me all riled up, but this was definatly worth the emotional roller coaster. I really liked the way you wrote Peter and Wendy's relationship, and had them both grow up together (one more willingly than the other ;) )
hannah chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
OH MY GOODNESS...I LOVE YOUR STORY SOO MUCH..like its like a tradition to read some more before i go to bed...you are an amazing you thank you, for creating this stoy. YOU SERIOUSLY ROCK THIS WORLD! God Bless!
wolves-song chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
great!
Anne chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
wow it undescribale amazing i can't wait to finish this incredibal story
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »