Reviews for A Second Chance
Cosmic-Mischief chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
Phew, and done. I finally finished reading your fic after... a week or so of not doing my homework :D I must say, I'm left with that bitter yet happy feeling of finishing something... like a game or a good book. I certainly didn't expect that ending yet somehow it really does fit the story. I actually hoped it would end on a happier note with Quistis going back to her errr... universe and somehow breaking Seifer out of jail or something but I couldn't think of a way that would ever work out XD

Moving on, you are amazing with keeping the characters in character. The way you also managed to incorporate Seifer so realistically in the game just blows my mind. Also, all those tiny little scenes between the couples were sweet yet weren't nauseatingly so. I must say that my favorite scene in your story is the part where Seifer sings 'Slutgarden'. It was ridiculously funny and I could actually imagine it happening.

Well that's about it. Thank you again for this wonderful fic :D
DeAmonQuEen chapter 43 . 3/18/2013
great story I really loved it! I just started reading ff8 fictions and this is among the best! great job!
paradisebird chapter 43 . 10/23/2011
My god, this story was amazingly beautiful (and sad). And clever ( I hadn;t really expected such a big plot twist.

I loved the ending.
Toriga-Okami chapter 37 . 9/24/2011
Oh that was fantastic! hehehehehe xD I can actually imagine all this going on around me and I think I might be in either Zell or Squall's shoes (DONT TELL ME ANYTHING, I AM HAPPILY INNOCENT!). Good job! although I half expected a comment or two from Quisty-of-the-real-world. Ehh-well, nevermind eh? Great chapter :)

Toriga-Okami chapter 36 . 9/24/2011
Oh for heavens sake... Now I have to actually go LOOKING for the rest of it...
Toriga-Okami chapter 35 . 9/24/2011
Damn, you shoulda killed him xD It woulda been funny xD

Toriga-Okami chapter 34 . 9/24/2011
not bad not bad xD

Toriga-Okami chapter 33 . 9/24/2011
great! :D

Toriga-Okami chapter 32 . 9/22/2011
Damn! And here I thought it was all going so well for Q and S... Oh well, all's fair in love and war, it has to end at some point *shrug*...

Fairly good and I enjoyed the shower scene xD If only Quisty knew she had a peeping tom, she would definitely skin him alive with that whip of hers xD

Good so far and I'm really enjoying reading this. You know, I wanted to upload a little bit of 'Rabbithole' today, but I couldn't because that would mean leaving your story and I just couldn't do that, so the next chapter isn't going to be up until I've finished reading this xD

Hyne, the affects fanfiction has over my life... I haven't got any studying in today either... Damn... Oh well xD

Toriga-Okami chapter 31 . 9/22/2011
Dude... that was fanstastic...

Toriga-Okami chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Gah! You tease! xD

Toriga-Okami chapter 29 . 9/22/2011
Aww that was sort of sweet, although the funeral was a little... less sweet xD

Good chapter, I've said it before, but your style of writing had greatly improved :)

Toriga-Okami chapter 28 . 9/22/2011
Hahahahaha Rinoa's gone skitz! I always knew she was some sort of creepy mass-murderer and now here's the evidence! :D

I loved the little bit at the end when Quitis 'buried herself in his arms'. That was really sweet and suggested a little bit more of how much se cares about him that he's the one she rushes to in times of need. Awe, sweet, really.

Toriga-Okami chapter 27 . 9/21/2011
damn, you know what, I can only think that your writing style has improved over all these chapters. At the beginning of the fic, i didn't much care for how blunt and direct everything was, but now you're either not as blunt and there are more thoughts and implications going into this, or I'm just getting used to the fluff. I really like the style you've got now and I think the story needs something like this.

Tales of the end of the world and all that shizz which are written well enough to completely immerse you in that world and leave you crying at sad bits and happy at happy bits are often a little too heavey. But this is as if you've painted it, or you're showing it to us, not so much including us as telling a story. Which is the ultimate idea of a book; to tell a story. Instead of each chapter leaving me sobbing or grinning like an imbecile, they leave me feeling oddly detached from the world in the book and the world of reality. I feel sort of... indifferent to it all and the only way to sink into any sort of world, yours or my own, would be to either walk away or read the next chapter. Sometimes I read and sometimes I don't. But when I sleep it is your world not mine that I fall into and I think that is a good thing. You have managed to tell a story which has sucked me in to a point of mental detachment and which I will be able to put down at the end and walk away from feeling neither happy nor sad. It is a balance not many authors have managed to achieve, but having got only so far into this tale and already found that equilibrium, I feel safe to hedge my bets and say it will continue through to the end. But then again, we shall see.

Toriga-Okami chapter 26 . 9/20/2011
wow i like it especially the part where Seifer commits suicide. But I must admit... he could have had a little more style about it... I mean, the stomach? Does he not know how messy that is? Not sexy and totally unattractive, he's gonna bleed like hell, stink like crazy and not to mention the fact that he'll die a SLOW and painful death... Hmm, would have just cut my own throat if it was me...

Also, I find it hard to believe that the others are so forgiving of Seifer as to actually try to cure him immediately. And they obviously HATED the guy before if they would believe he betrayed them so easily. I mean one minute its 'Lets trust Seifer with our lifes' the next its 'kill the basterd! What a douch!'... Oh well, with co-workers like those, who needs Edea? xD

Great chapter, but now I really have to got to sleep or I am TOTALLY not getting up in time tomorrow morning xD