Reviews for A Very Bakura Christmas
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
this is awesome and in character i like it
Kiko-chan X Kanda-sama chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
nice .
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aw. This story was so sweet, I loved it! Brilliantly written. Well Done!
Daughter Of The Slaughter chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Aw! This is so sweet and touching; I like the idea of Amane leaving the drawing and I really wanted to hit the thugs who graffitied her grave.
Dark Magician Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
*staers at screen speechless (which doesn't happen very often!)*

Oh my Ra.

I love this story...it's so, touching, I guess.

Congratulations, it's a wonderful piece of work.
x se chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Yah, I liked it. But you should have done something for the 25th. Ah well.
legendary bunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
cool story this is going on my *favorites list*
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Wow. I actually read your "A Lift" first, and I liked that story. I like this one even more. There is just something in both stories that you're saying that touches me... You gave us something to think about for the characters. Wow.
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
ok. that was really a good story *starts to cry*it was too sad. but I like sad stories. it's the only stories that one of my emotions show. I barely do that. anywho...*starts to cry* that was a very good story.
It'sHardToBelieve chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That was very good, a great story. nicely written. :)
Kai chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow... that really was an amazing fic.
Y-Kai: Yeah, usually you only like Bakura fics when hes torching or destroying something.
Kai: But anyway tat was a really, really, really amazing fic. It let me see them both in a new way.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
AW! **doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.** Humorous and dramatic both! And you got Marik in there! **dreamy sigh. Snuggles him!** Yami B and the mailman! And chocolate milk! XD And his comments on Santa! Oh this is priceless! _
And non-shounen ai Bakura/YamiB fics are a very good idea They're pretty rare 'round these parts! So are fics where Marik is good Major kudos to you!
BTW, no, Marik is not naked in that part of my fic XD He does have underwear, you know. The only time he was naked was in a tastefully done, very brief scene in Going Under after he nearly drowned, and Rishid immediately wrapped a towel around him then X3
Braindead514 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
So kawaii! Love this fic. The way it puts both Bakura and Ryou in a new light, showing their true personality. Combining humor and sadness, this was a truely touching fanfiction.
~Bonnie
Miss chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
great fic-but i have a really stupid question: waht does "preppy" mean? i know i must seem weird for not knowing, but i'm too shy to ask someone else. can you please just answer in an author's note/new chapter?
-Alyssa
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Theif-sama's veiws are very cute... _
o.O Oh, Theif-sama... What great social skills you have...
O.O Creepy...
*jaw drops* THAT IS **SO** MEAN! *balances elephant gun on shoulder but falls over*
Awe... That's cute! -
/BASTARDS!/ MUST KILL THEM!
River: *holds her back* Just 'cause I wanna' kill people, too doesn't mean - oops... Oh, yeah... *looks thoughtfull*
'But my Yami's hurt... He's hurt real bad' That's so kawwai! It sorta' reminds me of the really angsty part in "The Outsiders"
T_T Why do all of these bad, bad things happen to Ryou-chan? *sobs* BAKA VEHICLE!
T~~T IIE! THEY CAN'T DIE! THIS IS PARTLY HUMOR! I'M GONNA' CRY AGAIN TONIGHT!
Oh, is Ryou-chan seeing Theif-sama's past? Sad, ne? V_V
*jaw falls off* THAT'S HORRIBLE! OH MY GAWD, I'M GONNA' KILL THEM MYSELF! O_O
Rio-chan: *looks embarassed* Yeesshhii... Would you stop? V_V;; This is just a fanfi-
Yesima: WHY YOU LITTLE- *begins strangling Rio-chan while River tries prying her off*
Sango: Wouldn't they be arrested for destruction of public property or something...?
Yesima: Really? *picks up phone and dials strange numbers*
That's how she died? REally? Where do you find this information? PLEASE! I don't know where. I've just seen, like, one picture of her and she's really cute... I can't find any info... Where are you finding this?
Oh my gawd! My dad's been having those sort dreams lately about his mom! He talks about them all creepy-like! It's true!
*sniffle* *sob* That's so kawwai! This is the most heart-warming story I've read... in a very long time! You are the best! You get the KAAWWAAII(!) Grammy! *hands you shiny gold trophey* I've never seen such a great... sad, angsty... it's got everything! *hugs*
River- *pries her off again* Stop that, it's /very/ unbecoming...
Yesim: ((remembers time when she got to huggle Dario)) - **THAT'S** why I hug people!
Ok... That ruined the mood.. This girl on the TV my sister's watching just screamed "MUUDD MOONNSSTTEERR!" -_-;
'Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the holiday supposed to be about family and love..'
Huh?
AWWE! So kawai! -
THIS IS SO CUTE! -big, watery eyes- AWW!