Reviews for The Beginning, is the End, is the Beginning
Elainy91 chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
I have an idea! you should update:D

haha jk i know we all have lives but I hope you haven't given up on this fic :(

I've read your wrok many times whenever I have free time and I simply enjoy every minute of it:)

This is by far one of the best sefier/quistis fanfics ever.

really is.

hope you uptdat cuz you left your story on a mighty big cliff hanger.. like REALLY big.

lol

I can't believe it's been 6 years since you've updated! AHH! lol
elle91 chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
awesomee! i hope seifer is ok :O but i really like the story and I can't wait til the rest:) i know you on a break from this story but please don't forget about it! can't leave us hanging forever :P
elle91 chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
still waiting for an update! lol but it's worth the wait:P can't wait to read more of this fic!
SofaLeonhart chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
After reading the prequel, I decided I just HAD to read this story too.

I really love where it's heading so far, and with Quistis being pregnant.

I'm just gutted that it's been around 5 years since an update!

Again, if it is on hiatus and that's your own personal decision, I think myself and others will respect it.

However, I feel that your work is so enthralling and it really has captured me, that I would love to see this get finished at some point in the future.

Please feel free to whine/bitch at me for going on :)
Jelem chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
*knock*

I really like your stories especially the first one, Love conquers all, insanely funny and lighthearted. I also want to know whatever the hell happened to both of them because...

*looks at the last update*

Aw... PLEASE UPDATE!
elle chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! i wanrt more of this story and i check here every month to see if you update and you never do! please update! you got a REAL talent with the stories D
Nitsy chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
You should totally update and finish this story
Elaine chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
This is the 7th time that I have read "love conquers all" and now this fanfic back to back..!

your a great writer..!

but WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED..?

you're killing me..!

pleaz update ASAP..!

idk if you have been gettig a lot of reviews lately but I REALLY wanna see how this story ends..!

so pleaZ.

continue..!
Caevan chapter 12 . 2/9/2006
a few days left and this fic will complete 2 years WITHOUTS UPDATES !
asga chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
update this story please
Ellie chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
UPDATE! THIS IS THE 8TH TIME i READ THIS STORY! i WANT MORE!
AzuraLoire chapter 12 . 10/16/2005
when you plan on updating again? i love this story and am in desperate need of an update. you can't just stop here! i love love love love this story and your others. please don't disapoint!
123 chapter 12 . 9/16/2005
Are you ever gonna update hun?
Elle chapter 12 . 8/27/2005
HOW COME YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED YET!IT'S PAST A YEAR ALREADY!I READ LOVE CONQUERS ALL FOR THE 3RD TIME THEN I READ THIS FOR THE 2ND AND THERE IS STILL NO NEW CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! AND PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTEN ABOUT THIS FIC...RIGHT!
Lisa D chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
The sequel is great so far. I hope for an update in the near future. XD