Reviews for Beyond Help
Twilight Dragoness chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Aww! That was great! It made me feel all warm in fuzzy inside...although for me it's more like my stomach doing a backflip...strange...*realizes how off topic she is* Oh, sorry...That was GREAT! I read your Zuko story just a little while ago and commented on that, too...you're so good!
nameless-faceless-me chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I love it .
KaibasGirl007 chapter 5 . 11/25/2004
Well...for some good Seto and Mokuba stories you could check out me or Kikoken.

Great story! ::sniff:: so touching!
link fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Ha ha ha! Kaiba is SUCH a loser (i admit that he and Mokuba are my favorite characters). i've been waiting for Mokie to say that to Seto forever! Yay!
AnimeLuverGurlz chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
Aw so cute! lol ::sniff sniff:: I wish we had some snow here. Lol anyways great fic. Keep up the great work! ~Becky
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Aw I loved this story! Last chapter, where seto had the dream, gosh that scared me! Whew! Thank goodness it was just a dream!

~bRiTtNeY
AishteruSeto-san chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
I love seto and ofcourse lil mokie...i'm so happy mokie made it!...gud 1!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
*squeal* KAWAII! So sweet! I love Mokie!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Oh I LOVE THIS STORY! *_*! *bookmarks it!* SO col, you've got me all inspired to work more on my second YGO story! I love the kaiba brothers _ XD They're the stars of my stories too!
Krista chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
::tear tear:: so cute. so cute. I wuv it. I wuv it! I wuv you! You better write another! I'll be writing mine as soon as I get my notebook and computer and stuff...Exams! I have all day after exams...you lucked out! okay...thank you for the fic, my friend. you'll be hearing from me soon.
Mystical Sand chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Aw, the ending was so sweet. I loved this story.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
Man, what a story. What a story. *kikoken shakes head at the awesome brother stuff protrayed here*
Mokuba-chan chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Well done ending :) This fic was short, but it was good.
Mystical Sand chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
I'm so glad that Mokuba made it. He's my favorite character and I'd be heartbroken if he died.
If you're looking for Seto/Mokuba fics, you might want to try some of these:
"From Darkness to Light" by Asher Tye:
. ?storyid1123773
"I Promise" by Mokuba Obsessie:
. ?storyid1181669
Uniswift87 chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Wah! Seto really did that in Shonen Jump? ;_; *sniffles* I'll have to see if I can find that somewhere... Poor Moku-chan! Anyway, nice li'l chappie. I was starting to get mad at you for taking so long in putting it up. XD