Reviews for Landslide
Star Tiger chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
nice story done really well
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I realized it was REM when I read the first "oh no, I've said too much" :) Now I'm probably not going to be able to get the song out of my head for the rest of the day ;)

Anyway, the story! Superb, as my old English teacher used to say :D You caught their personalities really well, and I loved Inuyasha's little burst of angry emotions at the end :) That was so like him! And his quarrel with Kagome.

At first I wasn't sure if Miroku and Sango were trapped without no space to move at all, or if they were in some kind of building that slid along with the land and kept the earth off their heads but later on I realized that it was probably option #1 :)

Easily read, nicely written.

-Akiko
Katelynness chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
sooo cute! Make anotherrr? _ maybe an earthquake this timee?
hHH chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOVED IT
Theodis chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I loved that story it was so sweet and we finally get to see what goes on in Miroku's head. The story seemed like a real author wrote, there were hardly any mistakes and it seemed to go in a nice flow it's too bad that it was only one chapter.
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Awesome job! It's supah! :D

Is/Can you make a sequal? It's very good :3

~!TTR!~
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Sweet...funny...proper grammar *gasp!*...

Awesome. Best MirokuxSango oneshot EVER.
Jadenx chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
aw that is soo cute it is so going in my favs!
sango103 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aw...all hail the fluff! XD that was AWSOMELY-GREAT! good job!

favs
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Aw! So cute! I loved it! Sango and Mirku have such a great relationship!
Aimee -or Chibiness chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I never realised it before-that song is such a perfect Miroku song.

A very cute story, very readable. Keep up the good work?
luketheloop002 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
great story loved it and it was alot better than trying to put kogome and sesshomarou
kellez69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I Liked it, thank you very much. I just posted my fanfics on here, too. Could you read mine too? the first is called The Winter, and the second Letters.
isla chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aw I love this fic! You captured Miroku's character perfectly, fantastic job :)
fanficismything chapter 1 . 11/29/2006