Reviews for Distant Past Destined Future
BrokenSkye chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
I know that this is the better part of a year since you last posted, but I think this fic definitely has potential and merit - and that you should finish it!

Keep up the good work
Galaen chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Sorry, my knowledge beyond the average in the SW/JA universe is rather lacking so I really wouldn't be much help in the beta/editing section beyond normal grammar and stylistic mistakes but I have to say that I love the way you write and I love this plot series and the entire storyline. You write in a very realistic fashion and your characters are full and easy to relate to. You've also created unique situations and managed to flesh out an AU that isn't predictable but instead full of surprises and fun OCs. I can only hope that you find the beta-reader that you're looking for and that you can continue writing with regularity. I'd love to have more posted and have it posted often but don't give up the polish finish, you're a good writer, don't jeopardize that too much. As much as I love your stories, I wouldn't want haphazard postings just to make us readers happy.
joe chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
it's already 3 years,and i still hope you will update cos i love the story~!
Bek-K chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
This fic is fantastic as are the two preceeding it. This will be completed, right? I'm already anxious for another post. ) I've also read Cyn's Untimely Frost so I'm familiar with the other characters and the backstory behind them.

I would prefer posts more often...they don't have to be highly polished. ;)

More soon?
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
Hi, I discovered your trilogy today and spent the whole afternoon/evening reading it (it is past 01.00AM now).

I loved the whole concept of the series and of couse, Obi-Wan the Chosen one.

Now I must look for the story your series was inspired by.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know I enjoyed the ride so far and I hope you will update 'Distant Past Destined Future' soon.
Evil twins chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
It's been nearly 5 months!

Update!

Snow Queen and Evil Twin Frost Queen
Jackie chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Please continue this story, I just love it!

p-l-e-a-s-e
charie chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
I love your stories. Please continue this one!
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
This is a great story. I started reading the first in the trilogy and didn't stop until I reached this chapter. As for polished over speed, polished is probably better, but hey, I have to admit to wanting the next chapter quickly! Keep up the great work!
Sirithiliel chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
fun fun. sorry to review late. i'll be trying to keep up with your story as well as college and assignments! great job and keep it up!
dmitchell chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
I just read the two prequels to this story and I must say that this trilogy is absolutely awesome and totally engrossing. I have spent just about all day reading these stories. Obi-Wan is a great Chosen one. The plot is incredible, the characters are well developed and in line with how George wanted them portrayed. On a scale of one to ten, this trilogy is a definite 20. Can't wait for additional chapters.
Geri K chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
Jessewriter it is wonderful that you have started writing again. I was so excited that I didn't notice

any mistakes.

Just post dont worry about the polish

it seems a lifetime has gone waiting for your wonderful

update.
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
This is definetly a wicked twist! I love it! Please update soon again! I cant wait to see how you turn this new issue out!
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
Hey! You have got to update this! There is no way that your just going to abandont his piece? Please update, you have written to wonderful stories, and I have read them up until this chapter and you leave me hangin'! This is really REALLY GOOD! Please finish it!
Writer117 chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
I just found you and your work. Very, very good. I hope your interest in the current story grows so you post more often. I would be disappointed to be left hanging.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »