Reviews for Distant Past Destined Future
Writer117 chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
I just found you and your work. Very, very good. I hope your interest in the current story grows so you post more often. I would be disappointed to be left hanging.
Cassandra chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
Wow, that just made the year worth the wait. ;)

I'm so glad you're updating again, it makes me thankful I kept this story in my favorites all that time.

Can't wait for more.
Snow-Glory chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
Oh wow... I had completely forgotten about this story!

thankyou very much for the update and I am so happy that you have decided to finish this!

I look forward to reading more about our Obi! update soon.
eac-dudette chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
wow this series is amazing! wonderful writing and i just love the obi adi pair!
Locathah chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
:/ Hasn't been updated in over a year. Why do I get the depressing feeling that the best AU I've come across isn't going to be finished :(
Starlight Dreams chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
hey is this story discontinued or just on an extended break..

it's good so far, don't give up, i look forward to another chapter :)
Cassandra chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
i've read all your works and they are all really really great.

From what ive seen this one is taking the same road.

you HAVE to keep working on it, even if it does move up to an R, excuse me, M rating (new system)

Take the time you need though,

i can and will wait.

Even chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I have untile now read the first story of yous, (with is realy great), and i hope you will finish this to. because it would be a sham!

(Sorry for my bad english :( )
Shannz chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
You haven't given up on this have you?
Snow-Glory chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
ah you have to update! please... I really miss your stories! UPDATE!
Sirithiliel chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
yay! oh, sorry for not reviewing! I have not been reading very much and only now can i review other people's stories! so sorry and can't wait for more!
lkl chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
i have read all the stories before this one and have enjoy them very much. i love obi wan and adi as a couple and obi wan as the chosen one is great. i just have one request Please, write more. i'm going thur withdrawl i need more obi wan, adi, and qui gon. more please.
your doing a great job..
Cassandra chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I just dont think many people have realized youre continuing it yet. *wimper* update...please?
slytherinsela chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
I'm sorry I didn't notice the new story earlier! After reading both of the others and falling hopelessly in love with your series, I'm thrilled to see another one on its way to becoming just as good as the other two. I'm intrigued by this child who seems to have disappeared, and I love the interaction between Obi and Adi. It seems so genuine, both their obvious concerns and fears and the love that they have for each other underneath all of it. Relationships aren't perfect, and you've demonstrated this wonderfully.
I hope that your muse returns quickly and that you are able to once again enlighten us with your words.
jedilittlebee chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
Wow, found this just recently. I have been seduced by SWG and playing on there a LOT, lol. Almost quit reading, but recently, got a grip on myself and decided to check out my favorite authors on here! Glad to see this one finally got started! I will be checking regularly from now on. Sure have missed your inspiring plots! Keep up the hard work and know you are truly appreciated! /beam
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »