Reviews for Distant Past Destined Future
Cassandra chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
i've read all your works and they are all really really great.

From what ive seen this one is taking the same road.

you HAVE to keep working on it, even if it does move up to an R, excuse me, M rating (new system)

Take the time you need though,

i can and will wait.

Even chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I have untile now read the first story of yous, (with is realy great), and i hope you will finish this to. because it would be a sham!

(Sorry for my bad english :( )
Shannz chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
You haven't given up on this have you?
Snow-Glory chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
ah you have to update! please... I really miss your stories! UPDATE!
Sirithiliel chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
yay! oh, sorry for not reviewing! I have not been reading very much and only now can i review other people's stories! so sorry and can't wait for more!
lkl chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
i have read all the stories before this one and have enjoy them very much. i love obi wan and adi as a couple and obi wan as the chosen one is great. i just have one request Please, write more. i'm going thur withdrawl i need more obi wan, adi, and qui gon. more please.
your doing a great job..
Cassandra chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I just dont think many people have realized youre continuing it yet. *wimper* update...please?
slytherinsela chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
I'm sorry I didn't notice the new story earlier! After reading both of the others and falling hopelessly in love with your series, I'm thrilled to see another one on its way to becoming just as good as the other two. I'm intrigued by this child who seems to have disappeared, and I love the interaction between Obi and Adi. It seems so genuine, both their obvious concerns and fears and the love that they have for each other underneath all of it. Relationships aren't perfect, and you've demonstrated this wonderfully.
I hope that your muse returns quickly and that you are able to once again enlighten us with your words.
jedilittlebee chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
Wow, found this just recently. I have been seduced by SWG and playing on there a LOT, lol. Almost quit reading, but recently, got a grip on myself and decided to check out my favorite authors on here! Glad to see this one finally got started! I will be checking regularly from now on. Sure have missed your inspiring plots! Keep up the hard work and know you are truly appreciated! /beam
Sirithiliel chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
good job on all four chapters, adn sorry it took me so long to read it! can't wait for more
CYNICAL21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Hey, Friend. Can't tell you how glad I am to see that you've gotten started on this. It's so nice to see a familiar face, and read your lovely prose.
Life's been really bitchy, of late, and nothing much goes according to plan - but I pledge to drop in whenever I can. I am still just blown with how wonderfully you've developed the setting that was born in my brain, and I adore how you write Obi.
Keep it coming, and I will make every effort to do the same.
CYN
Shannz chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Well, as you can see, I don't get here all that much anymore. You're already on Chapter 3! How did I miss that? You are off to a lovely start Mel. I really enjoyed the interaction between Obi and Adi. And I anxiously await more from you. I have turned lurker a bit, so don't worry, I will be following, if not reviewing each chapter. Off to chapter two :D
-Shan
Jacky chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
hey all i can say is that DaniD and Gina are right. ) I love this storie and Obi and Adi are so sweet together *aw* *g*
so update soon because: WE ARE WAITING
DaniD chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Muse not at work? Um... well... kick her (him?) in the butt and tell then muse to get agoing. Seriously though, I didn't notice anything. I have a few questions though (I know, when don't I?). Will we ever get to hear that speech Obi did for the temple? Will Adi really lose her seat on the council? I thought that was really stupid of them to do that... I hope Obi gives them a lot of grief about that the next time he sees them... Now, speaking of seeing people, when are QuiGon and Anakin going to show up again? Hm... I really like this story. I lurk here a lot looking for your updates... Can't wait for the next one!
jessewriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Sorry guys somehow I managed to delete chapter one and replace it with chapter two. I think I have it fixed. I hope...I will check back and keep trying until it is right. I'm a little rusty on how all of this works I guess.
Thanks to Dani() to letting me know!
Your humble writer