Reviews for Distant Past Destined Future
DaniD chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Muse not at work? Um... well... kick her (him?) in the butt and tell then muse to get agoing. Seriously though, I didn't notice anything. I have a few questions though (I know, when don't I?). Will we ever get to hear that speech Obi did for the temple? Will Adi really lose her seat on the council? I thought that was really stupid of them to do that... I hope Obi gives them a lot of grief about that the next time he sees them... Now, speaking of seeing people, when are QuiGon and Anakin going to show up again? Hm... I really like this story. I lurk here a lot looking for your updates... Can't wait for the next one!
jessewriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Sorry guys somehow I managed to delete chapter one and replace it with chapter two. I think I have it fixed. I hope...I will check back and keep trying until it is right. I'm a little rusty on how all of this works I guess.
Thanks to Dani() to letting me know!
Your humble writer
Dani chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Hurray for Jessie! I am so pleased that you are continuing this series... Um... but did you notice that chapter one and two are the same?... Well, anyway, I want to know what Obi will do next - and are they going to tell everyone that Obi is the chosen one, or will someone let it slip, or will they try to keep it a secret? And how are Ani's peers going to take the change in status? Are the Dark Forces (evil laugh) done trying to recruit Obi? or are there other evils that lurk in the darkness? Don't answer these - I'll just keep reading... I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this series...
Gina chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
So glad this story is continuing. This series is going down as one of my all-time favorites!
PadawanKitara chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
I didn't catch this when you first posted. Keep writing adn I'll keep reading
Snow-Glory chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
I likes I likes...I just love Adi and Obi...please update soon!
sassy-satine chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Hey! Great to have you back, I've been checking every week to see if you'd got something new up. I like the start, getting us back into the swing of things slowly before you take us on another twisting and turning journey. Can't wait for more.
Storm of Illusions chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
finally! I've been waiting for this sequel for a long time now, I'm glad I can finally read it - try and uptade as soon as you can!
Obi's Love chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
-Bows to her-.
Finally! I was waiting forever. I love it already, you must continue. Get more out! Demand it, I do.
BekahK chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Yea! It's here!
I really enjoyed the first two fics in this series and am looking forward to this one as well.
Nicely done!
Snow-Glory chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
oh I am so happy that you started the new story! I absolutly loved the other two as well as cynical's story... I am so excited! I really like the idea of Adi and Obi together, and the fact the qui-gon and obi have settled things some(even though that was the previous story).
PLease update soon!