Reviews for Hide and Seek
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
wow,that is really cool!
Sorry Ben I'm with Jack chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
shut up marie. i totally love you. i can't wait for more. i almost died when they kissed. i can just imagine it...sigh
more chapters better be coming out soon because i can't wait to see will and find the treasure and live happily ever after. is elizabeth going to be in your story?
um let's see let's see...
in one of your chapters you repeat a paragraph...you spelled a word wrong once but i don't remember which word or when it was spelled wrong... other than that i think you rock. and you better hurry up and finish before i perish.
TriGemini chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
Really enjoyed the new chapters. It sounds as if Emma's going to be in for a surprise. So,please, continue!
Looking forward to more, until then.
Fictitious Character chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
loved the nes chapters, plz keep going!
LawlietLoves chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
This is good! Please update soon!
Fictitious Character chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
ILoved your story. Plz keep posting chapters, even if they're only short, because i want to find out more about Emma's story.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Great chapter! Looking forward to more. Until then.
Tuscan Angel chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
awesome chapter, this everet guy sounds very familiar *drifts into thought*
Sorry Ben I'm with Jack chapter 13 . 3/5/2004
here i am reviewing. i don't know what else there is to say to you marie. i totally hate you and wish that i could write like you. you might have to write my book for me. i'm totally in suspense. what's going to happen. dun dun dun... i am totally in love with jack and i totally hate emma and i can't wait to see will. i am just amazed by your brilliance. so hurry and post the next chapter. or volume. or whatever. just hurry.
captain fabulous chapter 13 . 3/2/2004
yay look, here's your review! very nice, very nice stuff. methinks that kiss was put in there for me! i thank ye very much indeed. keep it up, fab chappies, these. [ps this is caitie] tlapowtp
departing from Clark Kent chapter 13 . 2/29/2004
I love this story. I am so excited to see what happens when Emma and Will reunite, and to see what is happening with Elizabeth and Will. Jack is so totally awesome, and I love the way you write Emma. If you don't post again soon then why the plague did you start in the first place! Ha Ha Ha. I love your laugh!
Ryenne chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
i absolutely love this story! i just started reading it today and i couldnt move from my computer! i love it i love it i love it! cant wait until u update!
Dawnie-7 chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
Very nice job.I like the whole idea of having a volume 1 and volume I can't wait for her to meet Will again.
Magical Myth chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
great chapter! i love the sudden niceness in jack, and the unselfishness. its very cool. keep writing!
Magical Myth
TriGemini chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
This chapter was really good! Sounds as if things are going to get a bit interesting. Especially, now they are in Port Emma finally going to meet Will? The suspense of what will happend next, is mounting. So, definitly looking forward to the next chapter, until then.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »