Reviews for Heavenly Incarnations
m chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
so glad i found this fic again. this was one of my fave fics of all time. love how you write
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
this is just so good it should be a movie, thank you very much for writing this piece.
animenerd210 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Baby...You're an ARTIST!
Nadya Lubov chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
aw, cute ending :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
This story is so good so far... I feel like I read it before... I wonder if I read it a few years ago. hehe, oh well, I guess I will read it again then :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This story is great :) so emotional, I love it :)
deleated account chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
love it! what does anata mean
Khrysalis chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Shiveringly good. I was referred by skenshingumi, and I agree that I wish you were still writing RuroKen.

Thank you for what you have written, nonetheless.
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
What an epic! That was simply wonderful! I thought the answer would somehow lie in Time turning back the clock to allow Kaoru to come back to earth. Your answer is very satisfying and fits so much better into the rules of the afterlife you have created. I loved it! I hope you write more RuroKen someday. You have the touch.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
I guessed at the first trick with Kaoru and the Hellhound but the last trick that Shishio played caught me completely by surprise although I knew he would try something. Or course, you let us have a big hint with the flower or I wouldn't have seen the first illusion. I like how the last line reminds me of the line in the manga where Kaoru accidentally declares her love for Kenshin as they are walking back to the dojo. "I want to stay with you by your side forever." Your line is a nice play off the original.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
What do I say? This story is just amazing. I was desperately trying to read this on a full transatlantic flight only to have first one and then my back up battery for my laptop die in transit. Oh, so frustrating as I was right at the point of the trial. I am on the edge of my seat. This story has everything: romance, action, anguish, humor and best of all, all the characters are in character and in the right timeline. This is a RuroKen story to remember!
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
I loved the scene where they finally get together and declare their mutual love. What can I say, I am a romantic at heart. Perhaps I should have known, but I did not expect Enishi to show up at the wedding.
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
The story continues to be both tender and amusing. I loved Kenshin talking to Kaoru while he is trying to convince Megumi he is not insane. A losing battle there to be sure! I am confused as to why Sano can’t see Kaoru but I assume some fine print reason will emerge that clears that up.

I thought Kenshin would be out hunting Enishi, but I guess only Aoshi is planning that. I am glad that you had the group working to fix the dojo and talking about the reality of going on. I was wondering what they were living on.

I like the idea of the rich, beautiful American girl. Now I think Kenshin will start to see it is not hopeless. I am sure he is just being a bodyguard to raise money but you know that is not what Kaoru is thinking.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
I found this on someone’s favorites list and I am so glad I did. I see it was posted long ago and I might never have discovered this gem. You are doing a wonderful job of taking Kenshin though the agony and the ecstasy of finding Kaoru. You do a fine job portraying the rest of the Kenshingumi and what changes they are experiencing which is an added. plus. Poor Kenshin, about to be seen as a sad, lonely and probably crazy soul as he tries to pick up the pieces of his life and understand why Kaoru no longer reacts to him as she once did. I wish you were still posting RuroKen stories.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Great idea. I hate the idea of Kaoru dying but this is a sweet way to make that still work. I don't know the other story you are using as a basis for this fic but I love your image of Death and Fate. This has a Sandman feel to it but not quite so dark.