Reviews for Heavenly Incarnations
Chisu-chan chapter 1 . 6/2
I have to tell you... I read this fanfiction 10 years ago when I was teen. I had very limited internet access at the time and I was getting booted off. You so enthralled me that I actually printed out more then half the story (ch 11-33) so I could finish reading it all. I've kept the binder with most of your story all these years. I looked for your story again but for some reason I wasn't able to find it... until today. It's such a pleasure to finally read the BEGINNING of the story again. I would say that makes you a pretty fcking good writer.
artseblis chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Perfect ending. What a ride. I am breathless.
Animercom chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
I really loved this story, but the fact that Kaoru dies and doesn't come back to Earth with Kenshin still saddens me! Who thought Death could be so nice, eh? Of course, I knew Kaoru would fall in love with Kenshin so reading about Kenshin's journey through hell and the trial afterwards was really exciting. I especially love the ending-how Kenshin becomes the incarnate of peace. It suits him so much! And the ending line was perfect. I just have to wonder what Kenshin will think of Tomoe even if she doesn't remember him. This story will stick with me for a very long time, thank you so much for writing it!
m chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
so glad i found this fic again. this was one of my fave fics of all time. love how you write
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
this is just so good it should be a movie, thank you very much for writing this piece.
animenerd210 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Baby...You're an ARTIST!
Nadya Lubov chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
aw, cute ending :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
This story is so good so far... I feel like I read it before... I wonder if I read it a few years ago. hehe, oh well, I guess I will read it again then :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This story is great :) so emotional, I love it :)
deleated account chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
love it! what does anata mean
Khrysalis chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Shiveringly good. I was referred by skenshingumi, and I agree that I wish you were still writing RuroKen.

Thank you for what you have written, nonetheless.
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
What an epic! That was simply wonderful! I thought the answer would somehow lie in Time turning back the clock to allow Kaoru to come back to earth. Your answer is very satisfying and fits so much better into the rules of the afterlife you have created. I loved it! I hope you write more RuroKen someday. You have the touch.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
I guessed at the first trick with Kaoru and the Hellhound but the last trick that Shishio played caught me completely by surprise although I knew he would try something. Or course, you let us have a big hint with the flower or I wouldn't have seen the first illusion. I like how the last line reminds me of the line in the manga where Kaoru accidentally declares her love for Kenshin as they are walking back to the dojo. "I want to stay with you by your side forever." Your line is a nice play off the original.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
What do I say? This story is just amazing. I was desperately trying to read this on a full transatlantic flight only to have first one and then my back up battery for my laptop die in transit. Oh, so frustrating as I was right at the point of the trial. I am on the edge of my seat. This story has everything: romance, action, anguish, humor and best of all, all the characters are in character and in the right timeline. This is a RuroKen story to remember!
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
I loved the scene where they finally get together and declare their mutual love. What can I say, I am a romantic at heart. Perhaps I should have known, but I did not expect Enishi to show up at the wedding.