Reviews for Castle in the Sky: Beginning Again
summer lover chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
PLZZZZ WHOEVER WROTE THIS ADD MORE PAZU AND SHEETA DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER
oga boga chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
I wish you had continued. Great story!
Rhapsody211 chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
:-( I do this not because of your story, but because of the last time you updated. I really liked it! I wish you would continue but seeing as last time you wrote it it was eight years ago, my hope falters. But wonderful job for a first timer! Brilliant!
Randomguestgirl chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Love it please continue to write the story btw what would their couple name be
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I pitched a fit when it ended! Please write chapter 6 soon! Your a great writer! Keep up the good work!
sweetwithobsessions chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Oh my gawsh! Plz continue this! It's so adorable
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
CUUUTE! Loved it! :D
Sidney is beast chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I love this almost as much as the movie!
kkluvsninjas chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
This was so good! The personality of the characters and the chemistry between Sheeta and Pazu was perfect! I wish you wrote more, but it's quite alright. Thank you for sharing this interesting aspect to the story, especially the different perspective espescially the miner. I fell in love with your story as fast as I fell in love with the movie.
Teengamer chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Darn it, I was really starting to get into this story until it ended! I can only assume you're not gonna start again since it's been 4 years apparently.

Oh well. Good job with that last chapter.

-TG
roughdiamond5 chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Not a writer, are you? I'm not sure I would enjoy a piece if the author didn't have some talent. And I enjoyed this piece (especially how, even when you continued it, it was sweet), so you must have a bit of a writer inside you, right? ;)
Danachii chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
I love where your story is going so far, and the romance between Pazu and Sheeta in it is so sweet. 33 I really think you should continue with this because it has so much potential, and I'd really love to be able to read it all the way till the end. :3
Fates-Horizon chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Well done, I like it so far. Interesting and highly accurate portrayal of the characters. Please, do write more.
younggem chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
I love how you write in first point of view.

your writing is really clear, I like it.

please update soon[;
hawkflyer667 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
MORE! I need more! Who doesn't love Pazu? he is awesome!