Reviews for Sunlight
Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/24
I do have an account, but I'm not logged in.

That was rather melancholy towards the end. How could all of that history have been lost? True, it's been a good deal of time. Still, there were many mages in the Tortallan Universe. How could it disappear?
l-girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
awww I like this. too cute
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very cute, and, yes, cute. Joyous! Okay, I'm going to go walk the dog now. But it was cute.
SkyGem chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i absolutely adored this! it's so sad that in the many hundreds of years between their times, gifts were lost...if they weren't, who knows? maybe Mel would have the gift, and she would know how amazing her many times great-grandparents were...anyways, awesoem job!
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was really cute and really sweet. What was the fate of Daine and Numair?
Addycat chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
no cameras or water bottles at that time...
2manyfandoms chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
kinda sad but cute, very cute and sweet.
Judging Black Rose chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love how your stories are about Daine and Numair with this twist ... I do't know how to explain it but they are amazing!
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
oh! this is so sweet!
Leni chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
aww that was sweet. but why is t here no magic anymore? wouldn't it be passed on through the generations?
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
really good! Keep on writting!
WildMagic33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
OMG! that was amazing! now i have to read the sequel.
Savi2070 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow, Your story is really impressive! I like it very much, you could really expand on it... i've never read any of the "tortall's future" fics out there, not like there's many to choose from! I could just imagine the badger walking up to her and berating her for being so clueless about magic! Hehe, well, I have to go, i love it! Good writing!
Savi
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Neat! Is this in an alternate universe or is it from this one. Is there a Tortall in the universe that this is in, or is it now in someplace in this world...
Dancing Amethyst chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
aaw. The time frame is a bit weird, cuz they werent much more advanced in the twelve hundreds to the fourteen hundreds, and they didnt go get ice cream, but i get that it needed to be like that for the statue to be there. it's very sweet, I wish you would write a chapter of thier parents reactions, but it fits nicely like this, so its ok. Thank you for a beautiful story!
~*FlamingKnight*~
i'm about to hit submit, and i realize, i havea story similar to this too, but for Alanna rather than Daine. It's not posted, just an idea thats been in my head for abotu a year, but it is a descendant finding a statue of the lioness, but i THINK shes going to go back and meet her, so perhaps not quite the same... i'm mumbling, sorry.