Reviews for The Legend of Link:Bob & Jim's Excellent Adventure
I am not evil. yet chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Evil side: Wow, that was stupid. I could already predict what would happen by reading The Legend of Link.

Good side: Ignore him. He's having another one of those days...

E.S.: What did you say? Huh? Punk!

G.S.:*shakes head* I think you should put in a TP commercial in would be funny, like Charmin. Make Bob & Jim sing their theme song or something. That would be funny...

E.S.: Stop repeating yourself!

G.S.: Well, anyway, I think you should continue on with this.
K.ELF chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
LOL! hai, see how much i like your writing... i read more! i like this whole idea, bob and jim... im afraid i still have no idea what the game zelda is about, but i love you work anyway... you should give KT and skywalker extra thanks for getting me hooked on your stuff... i have gotten the food i sent out to get after my last review (the one from chapter 18) i feel very sorry for bob and jim. now that i am pigging out while reading their "oh so sad" story. ANYWAY, VERY GOOD SO FAR AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Francis Ettlesby chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Nice. Poor Bob and Jim with no TP to their names...
Puya89 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
gollum: it iss our precious...
smeagol: no! the Link fic is our precious
gollum: no! this fic!
smeagol: no!
gollum: yes!
smeagol: no! Link fic is our preciouss! This is good too, but we can't change our precious!
KT chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
LOL! That was pretty good, Master Frodo Baggins. Keep up the great work.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
ok, i saw this and was like, oh no, he's decided to elaborate on the Lizalfos. So far it's good, but not so originally funny as the Link one. you should either put more jokes from that one or make more new stuff, not somewhere in between. Although the whole premise of these guys is funny. Continue with both!
SROA chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
You always write funny stories,od you?
Bob and Jim, what a couple of clowns?
how about reading my Zelda story "An insane zelda fic", I know, never ubdated it in a while.
foofbunny chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
AHAHAHAHA that was funny! I really hated those two when I was fighting them, kept killing me and stuff. But good chapter! Oh and it's Bill and Ted not Tim, man I love those movies!
funkey Mc chimp chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
hahahahahaa hehehehe ha... have them fried by lava some more.
narquelie chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
he he he, this was funny! i like the adventures of Jim and Bob! they also make great circus clowns. )
i liked how they kept exploding and coming back to life. its mind!
"No, hai! Like in Uruk-hai!" - that's such a funny line! maybe i should greet people like that too. ;)
just kidding! but it was really funny nonetheless. and the Fellowship theme ended the chapter! yay!
update soon! _