Reviews for All Patched Up
it was good nice job keeping them in character
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh my god that was wow! Im a yaoi fangirl and proud! Hehehehe oh my I ship it!
myost95 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was so cute! I hope to see more! XD
VelvetineWolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
"You all patched up now?" lol great! Thanks for posting
Mug of Doodles chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was actually good, compared to other Jak/Torn Ive read. And omfg...THEYRE IN CHARACTER! Their fighting was funny too. Dax is such a cockblock. xD Great job!
TaigaaGina chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was the second time that I read this fic and it's still good - Not overly sweet, which is good. I didn't notice any major grammar-errors.
Crave-2-Create chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love these two together! *gglz*

Nice job!
Lassemista chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Ok, first: I loved it and second: do you have a DeviantArt profile, because i swear that's where I first read this. But, I still love it!

With Love,

furisca chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
OMG! tht was awsome . i laughed at ther spitfire

r u sure thers no next chap?
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Mah...I don't know about anyone else but I really liked it! I love this pairing to be honest, and for some reason my friends think I'm weird because of it but I don't care cuz, well, I love the pair!

And as you said not to comment on the grammar mistakes I shall not comment on said mistakes.
AgentMaryland93 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
just a little nit pick but Torn isn't that cold hearted he would care about Jak just like he carse about all his men and women fighters but great job
Vainthemighty chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Very believable - I personally loved it. :3

Great job!
random hyper person chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I loved it!

-Hell, I'll go get myself bombed if that means you'll sleep with me

SuranasuGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2008

TORN:WHAT! NO %$#&* way.

SuranasuGirl:(Grabs shotgun and shoots torn in the leg) Don't listen to him . Make a friggen M rated fic with Torn as the uke so I can torture him with it ~! BYE-BYE!
CroW chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
"Can't you ever say anything nice?"

"that soup tess made was good"

I laughed and i spit my pop all over the keyboard ;

that was a good story :3 though try to be more in character with Torn. i'm picky with torn because i RP as him and peopel actually say i do it right!

Some parts were good, but i find there was too much diologue with out description.

Now i want some soup..."

ANd that was the end of CroW's Fan Girly Reply o0