Reviews for Mind Trip
CerridwenStorms chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
...Wow it's weird looking back on what I did in (jr.) high school. I'm just leaving this here because I saw that someone actually commented after 4 years, and I don't have the account info to put this up in the profile space. This story was mainly discontinued because 1) Digimon 02 ended when I was half way through chapter 6, which was giving me a headache. The lack of my ships at the end killed my happy in writing this story, so I discontinued. 2) School and life was beating me into the ground. If you even look at this new, improved college Cerri profile, you'll see that there's only one fic there, and it was actually did right before college started. 3)I lost the info for this profile. :-( 4)My writing style changed a lot, which added to the difficulty I had in writing the next chapter after the series was done.

I'm kinda considering revisiting my Digimon days, though. I'm probably going to re-watch 01 and 02 for reference, but I wanted to do a bit on what we weren't told about who was left off were and the on goings of the Digidestined reunion.
SPARTAN-275 chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
why'd you leave the best Dakari I ever read out to dry for 4 years and never update?
Machida Samu chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
*brings out huge sign and scribbles on it*

I want another chapter! Feed Me please!

Come oon! You know you wanna update! PLease?
Showna EJ chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
This is a really good plotline, but there are numerous spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Oh, and Takeru is spelt wrong. Other than that it is really good and I will be reading more. Try to fix up the spelling and such, as it makes the read far more enjoyable. You could even get a BetaReader if you don't have a spell check on your word program
Ben Myatt chapter 5 . 4/19/2002
Ben: This is so damn good! its certainly giving me something to live up too!

*sinks into deep depression at lack of writing ability*

Davis: *Smacks Ben over the head*

Snap out of it, you prat.
Ndogg chapter 5 . 4/16/2002
GOOD!
Ndogg chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
continue
Mrriddler chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
Damn, this got a lot of reviews and for good reasons too. This is one of my all time Daikari favorites even though it's not finished. Extremely touching. Superbly written except for the Japanese words but those are minor details.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 4 . 6/22/2001
Cool! DAIKARI FOREVER! Keep it coming.
Kaeera chapter 4 . 6/12/2001
Yay! I always love stories with no Daisuke bashing!*Kaeera only writes such stories* You have to continue!
Machida Samu chapter 4 . 5/23/2001
When WILL YOU FINSH! COME ON! AHHHHHH PLEASSE!
Sailor StarGStarTBQoR chapter 4 . 5/6/2001
that was GRAET!

can't waet for the next chapter!

asol can't waet for the story of the digidracona!

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Star
Rai chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
You have to keep going! I need to know what'll happen next! Don't stop here! Please continue!
Talor chapter 4 . 4/28/2001
I absolutly loved it please finish it ,I love Dakari ,i cried in some of this it was so touching{i think i'm bout to cry again}any way a definite 10 out of 10 mabey more!:{:}:}
Starlight Princess chapter 4 . 4/19/2001
OoOoOoOoOo! ! ONEGAI! this ficcie ish soooo kawaii!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »