Reviews for Per Solum Lacuna: By Words Alone
babyvfan chapter 5 . 7/9
HOLY. SHIT. Ginny? GINNY?! In Draco's bed? I was seriously expecting it to be Pansy. And you scared me for a moment because I seriously thought I was going to see Draco x Ginny (images are now forever implanted in my head, scarring me) but thankfully Draco is mostly into dudes and Ginny was just thrilled to meet a goal and get over it.

However I was surprised by the Devon thing. It seemed so...fast-pace. They meet, go out, have sex, and Draco hears I Love You. It's like...woah, let's put on the brakes. He may be beating himself for it now but I think he made the right call. It wouldn't be right to lead Devon on while looking other for the next best thing
babyvfan chapter 4 . 7/9
I looooooooove. I find it funny that Harry would be edgy around a book, but then again given what happened 4th year you can't blame him for being cautious. Another thing I loved that you did: you had Ginny and Harry remain good friends. While I seriously don't like the two together romantically, I seriously do love their friendship. Glad that in this story, it's maintained. Also, happy that Harry decided to give this mysterious journal thing a try. I think he'll find it helpful. I know for me, while I usually write down stories than actual thoughts, I do find journals to be quite comforting
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/9
Looks like Harry isn't the only one affected by the war. Though I find it extreme that Draco blames him along with other parties for his injury, you can't help but feel sympathetic for him. Also, I'm surprised that Snape is alive. Are the two close or do they keep their distance from each other? However it was intriguing reading Draco's though process as he wrote in the book, especially what he said about love. I agree with him about Harry's situation with Oliver. As good as sex may be, it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Also, I think this is a good idea. Neither one knows it's the other they're talking to, which means there's no sense of bias in the journal entries, which also means they can get to know each other better without wondering of past prejudice and hostility. It will make it more easier when they meet face to face
babyvfan chapter 2 . 7/9
Awwww, poor Harry. I'm not saying that Oliver is a bad boyfriend, at least I didn't pick up awful asshole vibes, but at the same time it's clear that they're not...close, at least not the way normal chapters are. It sounds like they're there to keep each other. From Harry's musing, you pick up on the fact that while they care about each other, it's not love.

On the upside, I'm surprised that Harry decided to move away from the wizarding world, but then again it does make sense.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/9
So far I think the story is off to an interesting start. First off can I just say that I love love love the fact you set it up at a bookshop cafe? God, it made me wish I was right there. I can't say that I'm disappointed by Lucius being hexed off, however the same can't be same for Narcissa. I love mama Malfoy. However, with Draco's parents being off that takes one less opposing element from taking drarry together.

I'm definitely intrigued by the book. For some reason while Draco was going through the books, it reminded me of Belle from Beauty and Beast when she was in the bookshop and stumbled across a book.

Bottom line, I'm impressed by the first chapter.
chickyhannah chapter 21 . 1/26
I almost never review but dear lord. I don't even know where to began. Over 500,000 is a lot of time to get emotionally invested in the characters. So much happened. I can't even remember the last time a Fanfiction made me cry. I just...This is probably my favorite drarry ever. That is definitely not a small compliment because I've been reading drarry for years. Actually I don't think I can even read drarry for the next few days. I'm sort of recovering from withdrawal and sadness over the end of your story and I can't bring myself to read about them in another universe. I was so surprised and pleased that the story was very thought out. Everytime a revelation came along(such as the cat) I was shocked and but unlike other authors, I looked back and I could see hints the whole time. It was obvious! I felt like how Draco and Harry felt. I felt like I should have figured some things out sooner
Anyway thank you so much for this read
Hannah
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
have to say as much as I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic all this dancing around each other is getting almost too much to read. and J-P is making an appearance tbh I'm considering not continuing. guess I'll have to put it down and walk away for awhile. just the missed opportunities and passing and others getting in the way are too much for me. in case I don't return, I want to say that I like your writing style and ideas and details. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
haha that's funny. I don't know one English person who would touch crappy orange pekoe.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
finally they meet again. their next journal chat should be interesting
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
have to say I'm not happy that Hermione has decided to stick her nose in Harry's personal affairs. I know they're like siblings but that doesn't give her the right. I've always thought that was the one boundary she always over stepped. seems she will in this fic too. absolutely fantastic story btw. just realised I haven't said that yet. so engaging. I need and want to know more but can't read fast enough.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
Draco just wrote the name Severus. omg I was shocked. that one name will give everything away but it was completely brushed over. how did Harry not pick up on it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
I don't understand why he had to tell them about Charlie. it's not their business who he shags. yeah I don't get why he shared that. ok back to the chapter for me. his fic is becoming an obsession.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
omg. he wants so much for ppl not to see his father when they look at him but he's just dressed himself the same AND is using the cane. I have a bad feeling about this. fantastic chapter
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
I'm so loving this story. the pace is perfect for developing a strong connection. shame about the deleted nc17 scenes though. they would have been delicious to read. I hope this is going where I want it to.
superwholock888 chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
This story- no novel was so amazing. I didn't get any sleep last night as I read and I barely noticed the time passing. You two wrote the characters for who they are and that was wonderful. I adore this story and it gave me the same sad feeling I got when the Harry Potter books were originally over. It was a happy sad though, if that makes sense. Sad that it's over but happy that it happened. I'm so glad Devon wormed his way into the story and got a happy ending (however cliffhanger-ish it seemed). But unfortunately I hate Oliver Wood now. *sighs* Oh well. I love this story and I wish I could have had the whole experience of waiting for chapters and such, but Drarry wasn't my thing back then. Wonderful story telling.
Kim's out!