Reviews for Per Solum Lacuna: By Words Alone
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 10/7
have to say as much as I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic all this dancing around each other is getting almost too much to read. and J-P is making an appearance tbh I'm considering not continuing. guess I'll have to put it down and walk away for awhile. just the missed opportunities and passing and others getting in the way are too much for me. in case I don't return, I want to say that I like your writing style and ideas and details. thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 14 . 10/5
haha that's funny. I don't know one English person who would touch crappy orange pekoe.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 10/4
finally they meet again. their next journal chat should be interesting
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 10/4
have to say I'm not happy that Hermione has decided to stick her nose in Harry's personal affairs. I know they're like siblings but that doesn't give her the right. I've always thought that was the one boundary she always over stepped. seems she will in this fic too. absolutely fantastic story btw. just realised I haven't said that yet. so engaging. I need and want to know more but can't read fast enough.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 10/4
Draco just wrote the name Severus. omg I was shocked. that one name will give everything away but it was completely brushed over. how did Harry not pick up on it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 10/2
I don't understand why he had to tell them about Charlie. it's not their business who he shags. yeah I don't get why he shared that. ok back to the chapter for me. his fic is becoming an obsession.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 10/1
omg. he wants so much for ppl not to see his father when they look at him but he's just dressed himself the same AND is using the cane. I have a bad feeling about this. fantastic chapter
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 10/1
I'm so loving this story. the pace is perfect for developing a strong connection. shame about the deleted nc17 scenes though. they would have been delicious to read. I hope this is going where I want it to.
superwholock888 chapter 21 . 7/4
This story- no novel was so amazing. I didn't get any sleep last night as I read and I barely noticed the time passing. You two wrote the characters for who they are and that was wonderful. I adore this story and it gave me the same sad feeling I got when the Harry Potter books were originally over. It was a happy sad though, if that makes sense. Sad that it's over but happy that it happened. I'm so glad Devon wormed his way into the story and got a happy ending (however cliffhanger-ish it seemed). But unfortunately I hate Oliver Wood now. *sighs* Oh well. I love this story and I wish I could have had the whole experience of waiting for chapters and such, but Drarry wasn't my thing back then. Wonderful story telling.
Kim's out!
kaze senju the wolfwarriorgirl chapter 21 . 4/30
First off. I absolutely loved the story.
Second. While I'm sad that it ended, I loved the ending, hopefully both Devon and Argyle get their happy ending. ;)
In all, your story was amazing. I loved how life-like it was. All the passion, the communication, drama, everything just made the story seem so right. I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. I really enjoyed it.
Fart chapter 21 . 4/7
Endlessly hyped nonsense!
yoli ravioli chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
If I were sitting at my desk, I would have flipped it over; but as I am laying on my bed instead, I shall throw the phone at the wall -it'll survive, don't worry
yoli ravioli chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
All this talk about wine is making me count down the days until I'm legal enough to have some...xc
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Interesting !
Kerstin chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Erm... France and England ARE on the same continent, all the time...
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »