Reviews for Per Solum Lacuna: By Words Alone
kaze senju the wolfwarriorgirl chapter 21 . 4/30
First off. I absolutely loved the story.
Second. While I'm sad that it ended, I loved the ending, hopefully both Devon and Argyle get their happy ending. ;)
In all, your story was amazing. I loved how life-like it was. All the passion, the communication, drama, everything just made the story seem so right. I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. I really enjoyed it.
Fart chapter 21 . 4/7
Endlessly hyped nonsense!
yoli ravioli chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
If I were sitting at my desk, I would have flipped it over; but as I am laying on my bed instead, I shall throw the phone at the wall -it'll survive, don't worry
yoli ravioli chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
All this talk about wine is making me count down the days until I'm legal enough to have some...xc
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Interesting !
Kerstin chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Erm... France and England ARE on the same continent, all the time...
meermilbe chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Draco likes Boromir! YAY!
Nikokami chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
I love the ending. And you do realize you have not set this fic as complete? probably missing out on a lot of readers and reviewers due to that. I know I don't generally read something unless it's complete.

phew! this was a long fic! almost 600,000 words?! took me all to finish reading this thing and I didn't pay attention in class AT ALL thanks to your amazing fic ;p
ToboeShi chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Every time I come back and reread this story, I fall in love with it all over again.
newdarryfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
ok don't get me wrong 100% IN LOVE with your story so far! but am I the only one who thinks that after his his 2nd year at Hogwarts harry would have a very hard time pouring his soul out to a journal. just saying.
sara chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
It's taken me three days, but i finished.

This is one of the best stories i've read in a long while. Despite some things i took issue with in the narrative and some characterization, this is a well crafted and highly emotional tale that warmed my heart and filled the past few days with excitement. I don't want to say anything other than, thank you. Thank you for writing this.
yoursdearly chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
omg. harry's bold writing REAAALLLYY hurts my eyes. oh, wow. i can bearely read it withuot squinitng. i think im getting a headache now. Anyway, your story. Its a great, idea, the diary. I have not read much, but i think that you hsould wor on character development, there needs to be more sides characters, and more intereaction between them. But its ok at the moment. Also, what's the deal with draco being french? i get that its a french kind of thing, but benjour? really?
Draculella chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Mmm, I love this story. Is there any chance you'll flesh out the pair at the end in a sequal? I want to see Oliver get introduced to reality too. *evil grin*
Draculella chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
...Finishes chapter 20...O.o...falls over anime style...
DracoPotterLovesHarryMalfoy chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT!
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »