Reviews for The Trouble With Love Is Wherever You Go
XxBloody RomanticxX chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Alexian-Goddess chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
lol i like it of course i also like all of ur other stories! lol
turrent chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Ya, OOCness
good though, keep writing
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
aw.. how set! pls write more!
Lumos Fabula chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Hey, who cares about crap-this is anything but crap!
Fluff or not, this story is terrific! It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D
Another thing- i love Ryuki! So this was like, the perfect story!
I hope you keep writing stuff like this!
*~Ethereal Thoughts~*
autumnsnow55 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Like I said before: I like fluffy now. I understand that you had to make Rika OCC. It was appropriate for this story. Make a Sequel for this one too! You can change the fliffiness with another chap! Make it all sad in stuff, by making Ryo's fangirls go all mad with hate at. Then they attack Rika at the end of the dance. She'll be so beatten up that she had to go to the hospital for lack of blood and amild concushun(can't spell). Then Rika will get amnisia(told you) and forget eveyone! She forgets about the tamers' and becomes friends with the chikas that attacked her. When the tames' try to help her, she'll get all mad at them and start to hate them! She doesn't even like Ryo anymore! man this is getting really long and this is besides the point. if you're going to use this or need any help just email me. ANYWAY! This is a very cute story.
Evil Queen
con2020tran chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
That was a little...what was that word? uh...weird for my liking... Yeah, just like that story by the author who needs to look at a dictionary every ten seconds to understand words that other authors could define out of, I wonder who that could be...
;)con2020tran signing out...
SM together chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Aw... You know before I became SM together I was Ryuki Forever. This maybe one of the best Ryuki fics I have ever read. Bye!