Reviews for Angel Sight
Leonie1988 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Wow, this is really intense! Please consider updating this story, I need to read more!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
love it looking forward to more
Zigflorian chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Really great fic! Hope you write more soon!
helikesitheymikey chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I hope Jarod will snag her baby brother before he's moved by someone else to somewhere else.

definitely like this storyline.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
I just read all 9 chapters. I was a big fan of the series. Good job with only a few grammar and spelling errors.

Hope you can get some more done.

Shar
mangadreams chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Great story. Loved the Parker and Jarod relationship. Lyle made it beyond creepy. Really fun read.
PoodleCharlie chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Interesting Twist on Lyle's part taking her to his house. So Raines is dead, but I'm not sure what state Lyle was in when he just let Jarod walk by? Or did I misread that.

Thanks for your story. I'll def be reading the next chap to see what happens to little Tommy.

-Charlie
Nancy chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Just returned home and was very pleased to see this and get to read it. Very good posting for us. MP goes from one place to another - you made it clear for us. But, WOW, how would one be able to handle such a thing in real life. I am not sure what all slimy Lyle did to MP; also, not sure who repeatedly stabbed Lyle, but MP apparently did not as no blood is reported on her person (I am glad of that - she will have less guilt to bear!) So very glad that Broots was on the other end of that phone conversation with Jarod; Broots is a tried and true good guy; he always is able to cut the red tape in time: very vital here because MP may have fallen to her death if Jarod had not made a timely and calm entry by her side. Yep, I bet that J did smell, but he made it in time to MP. Now, was they safely get away from that awful place with all the its sweepers, here's hoping that Jarod is able to successfully help MP overcome shock and reconcile to the awareness that has happened to Raines and Lyle. The comfort of her mother's spirit has had to have been soothing and calming to her spirit. Well, that is an excellent story and I very much enjoy your clear poignant writing style. Keep up the good work and good storyline. We eagerly await your next posting. Thanks so much for sharing with us! Until the next posting.
acacia chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Miss Parker was freaked? That is just...stupid. It's pretty well established that there is no Parker curse, just scrolls that the Centre used to keep the Triumverate at bay but the Centre people didn't believe in it. There were so many typos that I had to stop reading.
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It is all somewhat far-fetched but it's only fanfic. Ben and Katie? Are you two suggesting that Preferably is aldysgals? I usually ignore grapevine chatter but there are similarities in usage and misspellings and tense. Mmm, a lot of things are beginning to make sense now. That's messed up dudes.
Katie L. Garcia chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Visons, huh? I read something like that at the Pretender sim just today but it was clearly voices MP and Catherine heard and they sounded like static, and were not visions.

The story dragged for a while but finally became interesting in chapter 8, it's missing several words and sentences, there are some tense issues, grammatical errors and the characters are way off. I get the feeling this was written by a ten year old and Jarod and Parker both behave like children.

This is very similar to another story- reaching into a body for an organ; human sacrifice; the words "dark side of the moon" - and you make some of the same errors so you must be the same author at MP but the sacrifice thing made more much sense in a story I read many years ago. If I find the name, I'll pm it to you.

I think Parker would have attacked Lyle with her bare hands when she learned that he killed Thomas. She wouldn't have let him distract her either. But at least you kept Lyle a bit in character with his wanting to have sex with his sister.
Ben98 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
so you deleted the other review by Acacai but she was right... dark side of the moon and human sacrifices very familiar to another story...both are out of character and stupid.
TJ87 chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Glad to see this story back! Great job
CanonAntithesis chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Awesome chapter. I can't believe he killed Raines and in such a gruesome manner.

Evil cliffhanger. Please update so.

Just curious... What were all those voiced suing to Parker? You didn't say
Nancy chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
A great update - thanks so much! Wow - lots has quickly happened. We now know to whom slimy Lyle was speaking - Ngele from Africa (hope that Lyle fails, and then we will see a different kind of "good time"). I like the progress that has been made in the Jarod-MP relationship especially the sidebare with Tommy telling MP that it is "time to love" again. It was a shocker for me to read that MP sees herself as her mother as she tries to get onto the elevator. Then major havoc erupts: I am surprised that Willie is doing the bidding of Lyle; Willie has always been the enforcer so to speak for evil Raines. Maybe Willie had a headsup on the situation. MP is scared and with good reason. Sydney and Broots are unable to help; Angelo can't help but he does tell Sydney that Jarod is at MP's house as Lyle is making good his getaway with MP and evil Raines in tow. Here's to Jarod: hope that he is able to divert, stop, alter the situation, whatever he can do. MP is Africa would most likely become toast - no allies, no sources of help there. Hurry, Jarod, hurry. Again, a great update. More soon, please!