Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
Torimonet chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
I really enjoyed your fiction. You got the characters down. I will read some of your other work, because this is so good
MissTrubiex chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story. The characterisation was fantastic and the plot gripping. I loved Lucas the first time around and I love him again now! I just started watching the series again from the beginning.

You are a talented writer and I look forward to reading the sequels to this story.

Thanks for expanding on the Trinity universe.
MissTrubiex chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
It's amazing how well you write Lucas' dialogue. It's perfect, like it was lifted from the show!
MissTrubiex chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
You have captured their style of dialogue absolutely perfectly! I can totally hear them saying your words. You have got me hooked!

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but my love for American Gothic had been reignited! So I intend to read all of your stories!
o-see-no-evil-o chapter 20 . 5/12/2006
Wow, Great FanFic!

Lucas is great (as always) and I'm lovin Ronilyn. And I'm glad Merlyn got a mention, shes the best. Ending was beautiful, you never see it coming, but it is kinda obvious if ya think about it... Anyway, keep up the good work!
Mel chapter 16 . 8/29/2004
Hi there, I thought your fanfic was good, especially that you have a good feel for the characters - the way they speak is so natural I can see them.

By the way, if you're really into the show there is a petition to get it released on DVD, so here's the link if you're interested agdvd/ . I'm sending it to everyone coz the only way to see the show at the moment is pirated copies from TV. sigh.

Keep up the good work!
J. Travis chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
I've been out of town forever it seems like, and I'm so glad to find you finished your story. I loved the ending. You stayed completely in character for Lucas Buck; I can picture him telling this woman she's no threat while, deep down, he's hoping his own threats will sink in and cause a bit of a panic. Ronilyn is a strong female character which is great. It would take someone of moral fortitude and strength to stand up to Lucas, great story!
Kath chapter 20 . 5/19/2004
Wow...great ending! Now I understand why you had to leave the letter to the end! Lucas never saw that one coming, did he? :) I really like that you left it open for sequels; I know they could really give each other a run for thier money. I have totally enjoyed this story and the writing really drew me into it. Excellent job! *round of applause*
J. Travis chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
Finally, I get to be home and have some time to read a little fic. As usual, I like where you're taking this story, and I love the idea that Lucas Buck would rather see his cousin safely out of town than be forced into protecting his interests. We all know how that turns out with Lucas-bloodshed and chaos. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Kath chapter 19 . 5/5/2004
Ah, finally that letter comes out...and then you stop. You are so mean! :) I love the way she doesn't back down to Lucas. I can't wait to read the next chapter; I have an idea of what is in that letter.
Kath chapter 18 . 4/21/2004
Uh-oh, someone is not happy the recent string of events! :) I have a feeling there are going to be some fireworks! They are both such strong, willful characters, this should be very interesting. I like how you wrote this chapter...kind of spooky with the lights going out and her creeping down the stairs. Great imagery!
J. Travis chapter 17 . 4/15/2004
Well, well, well, so Lucas is stuck between that proverbial rock and hard place. It's nice to know even he has to honor his promises. Oath-breaking was a serious offense in most of the major religions, past and present, and often included that the children of the traitor would also suffer punishment as well. Yeah, I could see even Lucas Buck hesitant to break a vow. Very cool story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Kath chapter 17 . 4/6/2004
I knew you were holding out! :) I'll wait and read much as I can! All I could think of when I read this last chapter was, "and the plot thickens". More please! :)
J. Travis chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
I just happened upon the American Gothic section this evening, and I love your story. I really hope you've got more planned that you'll share soon. You've really got a knack for writing Lucas Buck.
Kath chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Yea...I had a feeling that's what they agreement was! Oh, Lucas is NOT going to be a happy camper! Ronilyn will certainly have her hands full with him. Hey, I was reading back over the chapters again and I couldn't find where any part of the letter Ronilyn received was detailed. Hm...are you holding out on me? :) I can't believe it just hit me! I know you are going to tell us soon, right? :)