Reviews for Queer Eye For the Fibbie Guy
Mandatora chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
hehehe that's funny.
Jillian1 chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Oh God! This is TOO funny! How odd is it that I had the same idea, and was hoping somebody else would write it because I'm too lazy? Hehehe, you're doing a better job than I could've, I'm sure. Update soon!
Jill
LadyRaider chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
this story is great. i've never seen queer eye for the straight guy but this story is so halirious. keep writting
Gothic Spook chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
This is so funny! Please post more soon! You're doing great and I cant wait for more!
Jasmine chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Great idea for a story, i love that show...did you know the first and second chapters are the same? thought i'd let you know if you already didn't..I can't wait for the next chapters
Marching Angel who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
WAHOO! You have sucessfully combined two shows full of hot guys into something that is so funny it made me cry! Go YOU! (Is it just me, or are the Fab 5 too hot to be gay...?)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This is great! My two favorite shows, please keep going, I really want to see where this goes.
bjobs chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This is great so far. I hope you continue. Really creative idea
Gothic Spook chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Big YES! Continue! Please this is so cool!
ListenLoud chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
this is awesome!
Gillian Leigh chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Oh my God! I LOVE Queer Eye for the Straight Guy! What a great story! Please continue.
pdb chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
If you don't continue I am going to absolutely go ape on your ass. no joke, i'll scratch your eyes out...(btw..quote from Will&Grace...guess which character) you have to HAVE to continue. this is going to be f-ckin hilarious!
Xfilesfanatic chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love It! I hope you update SOON! SOON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5