Reviews for Love Me, Love My Gestalt: Updated
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I read this a long time ago. Coming up 3 years now and I only just found it again. Took me a week of hunting before I found the print out I'd done to read in class all that time ago on my first go round. This shaped my entire view of the Constructicons and set a bar on their writing and personalities that has to this day been unmatched. It's an old story but it's one that stuck with me more than I ever imagined it would. Thank you so very much for writing this a whole decade ago. I never review when I first found it, I was running out of time, I printed it and ran. So I hopefully can make it up a little now. You created a brilliant character and shared an amazing story. So again thank you
Nightshade-Prime chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
PLEASE do a sequel! I loved this story and I wanna know what happens next! PLEASE!

Hugs from,

Love Psycho chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awesomely done. I love how complex yet simple this I confusing you? It makes sense to me, but at the same time its complecated.

Cupcakes for you!

Write more awesome stories like this! -Aura of Cute-
Cheshire chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Great fic, loved your Constructicons.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Hm, if there was one individual thing I were to say I liked about this... It was the fact that Steelcast was taller than them. XD Yes, that's a silly thing to say I liked, but it's true.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aw, that's cute. I really like Steelcast (I've actually read your other stories with her already - now the one with the flamingo makes sense). She's sensible. I have a hard enough time dating and I'm not part of a gestalt, so I'll pretend I share their pain. :)
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
*snaps fingers, irritated*

So close!

Poor 'Crusher.

He's seems, well, crushed.

Just let her think.

Steelcast is a strong femme, and she likes everybody. She just needs to deal with the fact that, if she joined, she would become a seventh faction of a much larger being.

It's a bit to grasp in one go.
Dragon of Dispair chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
cute. no really, they're really cute like...i dunno, evil really cute things who just got their collective heart broken. poor critters.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great story. I love Steelcast and her encounters with each of the Constructicons. It would be great if she joined them eventually.
UC chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Steelcast and the Constructicons are a good pairing! I really liked the story!
purrin39 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
do another 1 please
Sustain chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I love all the stories that you have done on the constucticons. Keep up the good work.
Jumana chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Very good story kinda gives ya a look into the Contructicons personalities and how they work as Devastator (I always thought he was kewl) and poor Bonecrusher was gutted ;O) but they all were... very good story,loved it. Pinkfuzzyone

PS: I would like your advice on doing a fic if ya get time ty..
Unit Fox-Hound chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Cool fic Wayward. The COnstructicons are the best ever. Currently im writting a fic involving the cosntrcuticoins being Human, and they are not like a team this is mroe of a AU. The cosntrcuticons have all different personalities, like Mixmaster is the drunk, Hook is the pervert, Scrapper is the Ozzy Osbourne fan, Bonecrusher is the crazy homocidal maniac, Scavenger is the ladies man, and Longhaul is the norm. Skins Thunderbomb likes it and she is currently having relations with Hook.
DracoKat chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I thought that this was fairly interesting. I look forward to your future writings.