Reviews for I Feel
Amu chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Amu chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
whuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... :...( so saaaaaad...and beautiful...;...)
Amu chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Amu chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Awesome...but tart IS A BOYYY! XD
Amu chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I HAVE REVIEWED! Uh, shut up me. Why? Because. Because what? Because I said so. OOH LOOK SOME KISHIGO!

I talk to myself sometimes _
GodlyJewel chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
very cute, sad, but cute
Tata chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Yatta! thankyou for this :'3!
Tata chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
crying here :'(
GangStarr67 chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I'm a guy and I find this kinda story sad, amazing writing.
GangStarr67 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I'm pretty sure you spell Pies name P-a-i. Still, good Read
Mastress Tessa chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Mmmmhmmmm, that was nice. But it was missing something. What, you ask? A BAKA DEATH SCEEN! Something like...

"Ichigo?" Masaya asked, having had thrown rocks at her window in an attempt to get her to talk to him. After 30 more minutes, and 50 more rocks, Ichigo's head finally poked out threw the now broken window.

"Leave me alone, you jerk." Ichigo said for the millionth time that month. "Go back to your new girlfriend. Move on. I already have." She said, thinking of Kish. They had gone on a date last night, and it had been bliss. WAAAAY better then any of the dates with Masaya had been.

"Ichigo, I love you!" Masaya claimed. "I never wanted to hurt you! I have seen the errors in my ways! Come back to me, and I will prove that I am loyal! Christean was nothing! You are the world to me!"

Ichigo seethed. This was not the first time he had recited this 'speach'. And despite what he said, she was 100% aware that he and Christean were still dating. "Get out of here before I go all Mew Mew on you, or send Kish after you." She threatened, annoyed.

"What happened to your 'I love you's? I thought you cared about me? But really, all this time, you've been gaga for that alien creep!" Masaya yelled, now angery.

Ichigo was REALLY mad now. "How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" She screeched. "*I* was loyal! Yes, I had feelings for him! But I never reacted to them! You know why? Because I loved you too, and I vowed to remain loyal! Though such bonds seem to have no hold on you!Now get it through your head! I LOVE KISH, NOT YOU!" Ichigo was sereously considering attacking him.

"I'll make sure he never gets in the way of us again! I'll kill him, Ichigo, I'll kill him!" Masaya screeched. However, Before he could even turn around to begin his quest, Ichigo was on him.

"I'll never let you touch Kish!" She yelled, having just transformed. "Never!" And with that she yelled "STRAWBERRY BELL! Ribbon...Strawberry...SURPRISE!" Andthen, finaly, the menance was dead.

Ichigo jumped up to the tree next to her room, and then into her room, without looking back. As for Masaya, nobody really noticed him in the back yard. And if they did they either didn't care, or thought 'Thank god, he's dead'. His parents just went back to the orfanidge (sorry, I'm a horrible speller) for a new kid. Christean started dating a new guy, and Pudding was EXTREAMLY happy.

"He hurt onnie-sima (...I dont know how to spell it. It is supposed to be the elder sister thing.) And now bad things happened to him. He deserved it!" She would say, to anybody who would listen.

Kish had mixed feelings. Yes, he hated the bastered, but at first he was worrid that the guilt would consume Ichigo, and he never wanted his kitten to be sad. However, as time passed, Ichigo showed no signs of guilt, so finally Kish was happy. And Ichigo, well, she had NEVER been happier.

Whad'ya think? No, I'm not saying you have to use it. Really, that was just me letting out some Masaya hate. And your story seemed like the perfect place to let off some steam. NOTE: I sereously doubt that you'll like it, let alone want to use it (I'm not the best author, and the little writing I have done isn't loaded on the site, I dont know HOW to post, fail, right? Anyways,) If you, for some unknown reason actually WANT to use it, be my guest. Just mention me at the top, like before/after the disclaimer. That area. LOVED UR STORY!
clover123ie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
your storys great but one thing... tarts a boy...
Mika-chan chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Wow you're good! I seriously cried.
DataZone chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
awwwwwww I needed a whole box 'o' tissues for this one! me want more ichigoxkish!

zumi: i thought you wanted more puddingxtart?

miko-chan: that too!

anyways, luvziez and kisses:miko-chan(and zumi)..