Reviews for Like Lovers Do
Dragonmaster01 chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
write a sequel!
you know the only person that
isnt in a relationship
_
write more!
i like it!
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
*stands up screaming and clapping* THAT WAS GREAT! ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS EVER! it kicked the pants off of my story! It was perfect, you're such a great writer! You HAVE to do a sequel! I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with me on that! You're a great BB n Rae supporter, and I feel the same way u do about Terra. she should die, BB AND RAE BELONG TOGETHER, FOREVER! your story rocked! it's one of the best! Keep on writing! *gives a thumbs up* Colie
ravenrules99 chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
The links did not show up. And also, id that the end of the story or chapter?
firefairy10 and 'shley chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
I loved it!
(i know how you feel about that terra girl but i still have hope that bbR will get together)
The next episode Raven gets sort of scared, i gotta see it.
Over all i loved it hope to see more BBR stories!
Nobody's Princess chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Great story! i usually don't read Raven/BB fanfics but this was my ecception. I agree with you, they better kill off Terra, if they don't i'm behind you 100% so you can kill her . (Evil laugh) i hope you do a sequel or something, and thanks for not ending the scene with star and robin just being locked in the basement. that's not an ending, well hope you write more. Congratulations for finishing the story!
John Steppenwolf chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Good story really enjoyed it. As for the whole Terra issue. We really don't know whether or not BB and Terra will get together since she was only on once. Chances are they may only be friends who konws. That pretty much goes for all Teen Titan pairings. Except Robin and Starfire. That might be the only true actual pairing, so far. Anyways keep up the good work.
SansaandWinterfell chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
AIE! So cool. I loved it. I hope you write a sequel. And aboiut the Terra/ BB thing; NO.
Terra according to some site or another in the comics sides with Slade. (YES!) thus, T/BB will never be serious. I hope. I liked the Starfire/ Robin tidbits in there.
Willow
purplerave chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
I luv the ending it's so romantic *sighs dreamly* I'll be looking forward to reading your next story but untill next time
CHOW
Goten0040 too lazy to login chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Aww! What a cute ending! The last chapter was the best written of them all! I hope for a sequel!
PS: Your websites in your author's notes didn't show.
Goten
Red Moon Kree chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
aw it's finished [ anyway, i loved it and you did a great job with BB and Raven's feelings! I hope you'll write another one!
The Scentless Apprentice chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Wonderful story! *applause* *standing obiession* I know, Terra is really getting on my nerves too. But in the comics, she's evil and works for Slade. Terra's gonna come back to spy on the Titans when she's working for slade, and I think Raven gets mad jealous. I LOVE YOUR STORY!
warprince2099 chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
great story can't wait to see what happens in the next one
Raven Grey Ghost chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
Very much enjoying the story, which I am just now finally reading. But you made a mistake in your notes at the end of Chapter 4. Raven's name is NOT Metrion. NEVER has been. Her name is RAVEN. Metrion as Raven's name was invented by a fan fic writer. It's NOT canon! PLEASE don't EVER use it as such!
Otherwise, great story!
RGG
Moey25 chapter 8 . 1/31/2004
wow! it left me breathless! if u evr get time, i'd luv to talk to u! my s/n nam's SilverMane41 ! (if you ever get time) i luv this story!
Mr.X chapter 7 . 1/31/2004