Reviews for Like Lovers Do
guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
that is just(snif)so(snif snif)beutiful(bursts into huge sobs of happiness)you gotta make a sequel(voice now snapping back to sharp and emotionless tone)because if you dont i will reveal a little power of my own.
P.S. i am talking about the ability to annoy...just so you know.
Casey Chimera chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I've only got one thing to say about this fic. WOW! You're one talented writer. You've got everyone's personality down pact, especially Raven and Beast Boy. I loved the way you descibed their conflicting feeling for each other, and then ultimately brought them together. They make such a cute couple. If the sequel, "All You Needed" is as great as this, then I'm in for a treat.
K9 The First chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
(call me K9)
Now that was nice. About the Terra and Aqualad episode(s). They could simply be hollow crushes.
pirate-miss chapter 9 . 2/24/2004
Wow! I have to say that that was the best Teen Titan story I've read! Honestly, that was a wonderful story! I enjoyed it a lot! Keep up the good work.
troubled-ego chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
Your fic really touched my heart...well if I had one any way (lol if you can)! But, really it's one of my favorite stories. *adds to favorite stories list* Can't wait to read your sequals!
Dragonmaster01 chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
_
cuteness
*grins*
im gonna go read your sequel now
Pline chapter 8 . 2/14/2004
Aw.. that's so sweet...
Rainamax chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
i luv your story!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
COOL I~LL CHECK IT OUT !
The Scentless Apprentice chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
BEAUTIFUL! So sweet! BB&Ray 4EVER! I love Edgar Allen Poe! It describes Raven very well! I'll go check out the sequel right away!
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
*claps* THAT WAS SO CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL! You're awesome! BB N RAE FOREVER!
Tsunami-dono chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
Gimme an, 'Oh yeah!' Short but sweet...Aw! I love it! Keep up the great work! This is probably the best R/BB I've ever read! 6
Tsunami-dono chapter 8 . 2/12/2004
*sniff* I'm so glad that everything turned out nice! T.T
Invader Sam chapter 8 . 2/7/2004
That was so cute. You're right - the ending really put a nice seal on the whole thing. And you don't need to worry about the Terra/BB thing, if the show is anything like the old comics, she won't be around forever. _ Power to the Raven/BB fans!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »