Reviews for Like Lovers Do
flightlessraven chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
OH SNAP! THIS IS GONNA GET CRAZY! :D
ShadowManipulator7 chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
awww, the epilogue was cute. great story, by the by. i'm gonna' read the next one now. '-.-'
alaaaskdfjjjjjjjlskddddddddddg chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
TERRA DIED GET OVER IT.
Titans Obsessionist chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Great story, I think this one is one of the best RaexBB stories I've read in a while, kudos.

Sincerely,

T.O
Fan of the toons chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
AWW So cute! I loved it! :D
Still Dazzled chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I love it! it is very cute!
AzurexJen S chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
Don't get me wrong I'm all for BBRae, but you don't think a green shape-shifter and a half-demon dating isn't just a little bit strange? lol Well awesome story anyway glad you decided to stick to it since Terra actually gets turned into stone, GO BBRae!
AzurexJen S chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Wow, if Starfire actually went down there... I could only imagine the looks that Beast Boy and Raven would have on their faces but it'd be hilarious.
Zinala chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
i just started chapter three...and thank God.

the only major flaw in the story i had seen so far was the fact that you cant really lock raven up. she can teleport. haha.

so yay for explanations. i am off to read the rest :D
nekoken chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
yeah the T/bb thing made things a little complicated tell you got to later episodes and found out she betrayed them and him. so the BB and Rae stuff can continue no Aqua lad please. pretty please
nekoken chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Aww I didn't know Star fire and Robin wanted to get poor Beast boy Killed but this should be interesting
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
aw how cute i love this couple and thnx for writing the wonderful story
Brian chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
cyborg doesnt wear clothes lol
The Many and One chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
I'm actually reading the comics from the 80's right now and techiniquely, Raven's mother ,Arella ,was not raped by Trigon. Arella had joined a satanic cult at the age of 18 (she said she wasn't sure exactly why she did it, maybe she was tired of being alone, or maybe she wa sbored or wishing for a miracle of some sort) and during a cermony she was offered as the wife to satan. Trigon had appeared to Arella in (and I quote) a maginificent form, that of which made up all of her unspoken dreams, and they where married by one of Trigon's priest. They passionately made love and when Arella woke the next morning and saw his true form in the reflection of a mirror, it was only then did she realize whta she had done.

Trigon then beat her and sent her back to Earth where she discovered that the occult she belonged to was destroyed. so since she had no parents and many social agencies refused to support her because of the condition of her pregnancy, she was alone, homeless and pregnant and after she tried to kill her self, Azar had found her and taken her to Azarath. So while Trigon took advantage of Arella, it is not really rape, but can be compared to getting drunk and or high and waking up to some dude who slept with her while she was drunk and or stoned. Alot of people just hear taken advantage of and assume rape, but it is only rape if the person does not give consent, and Arella sure as hell gave consent at the time.
The-Al-Bhed-Amazon-Warrior chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
gr8 story, alot can happen wen u lock someone in a cupbored wif someone else, lol . . . not tht i tried tht wif two of my m8s, like i said gr8 story
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »