Reviews for False Dragons
Nynaeve80 chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Please write a fourth chapter! This is VERY interesting stuff. I'm a big fan of Nynaeve and Lan, so naturally I want them to end up together, but I'm really just interested in where this story goes. I also like Birgitte, so I'm glad you included her in this one. Please keep writing!
Aria-wolfstar chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Ah, this is a good story! UPdate soon!

~Till Next Time~

Aria
Ruse of Poison chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Here's the constuctive critisism: That was terrible. Though, it did inspire me to write something. This:

Darth Vader look from Mazrim Taim: "You ARE the Dragon Reborn!"

Lan swings around, sword in hand. Advances.

Taim backs off, hands raised in submission. Scared little voice: "Okay. Just kidding." (disappears)

The only feasible reason for Lan to be in the World of Dreams, knuckleheads, is if Lan was the Dragon Reborn. Then Rand was be a False Dragon, (as the title is so aptly named), and the pattern is changed, Lan goes slowly mad, without letting anyone know. Rand raises the Black Tower anyways, initiates Tarmon Gaidon, and the world breaks. Little does Rand know, he just CONVINCES himself he's really the Dragon Reborn and that he's the Kinslayer. He kills everyone close to him, and attempts to kill Lan, since they had the connection with Nynaeve, and then Lan busts a move and inadvertendly fulfills the Kinslayer prophecy.

Finite.

Oh, anyways... the story was terrible. You jumped around way too much, you skimmed over the details that should have been developed for a fuller story. The first chapter was complete fluff, and if done better, would have been special. Develop the ideas, otherwise you leave the reader with an 'Oh' feeling, instead of an 'Oh' feeling.

Ruse of Poison
Banshee Queen chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Hey this was very well done, I especially liked chapter 1. Are you gonna continue this? :D
Lan's Mashiara chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
That was so great, I loved it! Please write more!
Jamie chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
You didn't characterize Lan very well at all. He's not the type who shows any kind of weakness, not even in private.
discordchick chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
YAY! Good job! Are they in Salidar? Hmm maybe I just forgot but probably! UPDATE SOON_
Lada chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
It was interesting chapter. I wonder how Lan can roam in World of Dreams? And as we know his new Aes Sedai is Mirelle,isn't she? Well, I am looking forward to read more your story. Please, try to update soon. It's been long time after your last updating!:-)
discordchick chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
HEY! Good story so Update SOON! Lan and Nynaeve forever _
i love lan chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
lan is sexy
i loved the romance in there dream(blushes)
anyway keep it up and please update!
Collie chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
It was great! Please, continue with stories about Lan and Nyneave
discordchick chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
HEHE! That was quite funny! Update Soon
Bana the Random chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
coolness
White-wolf2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I don't have the foggiest idea how Lan would have gotten there... maybe if you do something like it again they can meet up in his dream or somthing, Egwene and Gawyn (I can't remember how to write his name). And lol, it is just like Elayne to mention something like that isn't!