Reviews for The Bees and The Birds
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
who's leo's fiance?...
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
lol. Poor Splinter, he should have known they would know by the time they were twenty five.
Mystic-Warrior7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i love this story
LeoTMNTGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i love this story
eeveemew chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
hahahahahahaahahhahahahaha! hilarious! poor splinter. this goes straight to my list of favourites!
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Question:Is Leo's fiance' Callista? Just wonderin'. anyway, that was so funny! my social studies teacher had to teach women's physical ed at my school, and she talked about that stuff. it was so funny, she turned so red... poor splinter. i mean poor splonter that he's so old he can't tell that they're frikkin' 25 years old! poor old coot. i like it. his fiance' aka my guess is callista will probably crack up when she sees that!
Kimiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I wish it had been in cartoon so I could have seen Splinter's face.I was laughing so much I fell off my seat and on top of my little brother. Poor Splinter.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
LMAO! That was hillarious. When I saw the title, I was like, "The Birds and the Bees" then they made a comment. And at 25? LMAO! That was VERY good. And "I think Raph knows..." ROTFLMAO!
Rene chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
"Is it getting hot in here?" GAD, I nearly fell off my chair! Too much! I've been there, honestly. My oldest is 23 and my youngest is 20. Yes, it does get a might warm when discussing such sensitive topics! HA! Great writing and I'm definately putting you on my favorites list - along with this story. Made my day!
Ziptango chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
LOL! *falls over laughing* I know I've read this before, but it gets funnier everytime! Much better in this format, I agree ;) Poor girls teasing him like that. No wonder he's gone so gray! Hehehehe, nice job!
chibi nataly chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
, how funny! poor poor splinter.
and way to go Leo (he's such a cutie)
, i loved it.
-chibi nataly
Raphaella chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Lol, great idea! That was hilarious, Splinter being embarrassed an all, lmao. You are both nutters, you know that? heh.
Ramica chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Very cute. Poor Splinter should have realized his sons had aquired the knowledge elsewhere.
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I'm right there with Raph laughing like crazy...I love it! hahahaha hehe...poor rat.
You suprise me with LEO pulling a stunt, about time he loosens up! hehehe