Reviews for The Exponent of Breath
FictionFan25 chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
really confusing
Miran Anders chapter 6 . 2/17/2004
My dear "Slippin' Mickeys"... I have been trying to catch up on stories I've marked (my own real life has been making that difficult lately). I finished this one, and must say, you truly have a gift for writing. I hope that whatever your universe is bringing your way leads to surprisingly wonderful things... sometimes it's a winding road, as I know too well. I'm keeping you on my list, as I never say 'never' either... keep the faith. -Miran
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 2/17/2004
wierd story but i thought itbwas great.
Waddles52 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I have been involved with writing X-Files fan fic for a couple of years, but I'm fairly new to reading fics from other fandoms. I must say that this is one of the best fics I've ever read-period!
Your style is amazing. You kept my attention throughout and made me think about what the outcome of your fic would be. You made the reader think that Harm would be a casualty of the car crash, but then turned the tables and brought it to a happier resolution.
I am very interested in reading more of your work. Do you have a website?
Keep up the good work!
Debbie
Nikki chapter 6 . 1/28/2004
Thank you so much for your work. I hate that you won't be writing anymore, but I have so enjoyed your work. I hope your universe spins in a joyful, peaceful, fulfilling way. What is your favorite color popsicle? Thanks again!
marie chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I love your style, I love the emotion, I love your vocabulary, I love the fact that I need to use my dictionary to read your stories.
Ruli chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
I loved this story! You are such an amazing writer and I'm sad you're ending your fanfic career! I don't mind the abbreviation, although I would have loved it if you had continued of course!
Oh, and what is your fav. flavor of popsicle? : )
NavyCB chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
This last chapter scared me. I hope you are safe and in good health. I hope it is your choice to not write anymore and not a choice that has been made for you. I will miss your writing and hope to see you post again someday. Good luck with what-ever your future may hold.
Darlene
NavyCB
cmaf chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Great story, pitty you couldn't take it further, though you did end it wonderfully, thank you.
cmaf *i'm not really here, i'm merely a figment of your imagination* *boo!*
iloveflyboy chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Wow, this is the first real piece of good writing I've read on here *no offence to anyone else* but yeah, really classy writing KEEP IT UP!
jill chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Oh, the power of words. Your writing is profound and deep. Simply lovely.
Jill
serendipity112233 chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
geez, you definitely know how to write a story, and how to make those retched cliff hangers! Please write more fast, because this is so great!
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
oh come on... you can not leave me hanging like that! i hope you update soon... I'll go crazy if you don't!
Maureen chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Your story sucks you in, and takes you to a wonderful thought filled place where the only two people that matter are Harm and Mac.
Wonderful job keep up the good work.
Lettuce chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Absolutely amazing...you are an incredibly talented writer, and this story is fantastic!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »