Reviews for Blue on Black
Chibi Pyro Duo chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I really like this a lot. I hope you update it soon. That's no joke either.
Aquamoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I love the concept of this story. It's interesting about Ami keeping all of her memories of the Silver Milennium. Is her life at home the same as at school? I like how she sympathizes with the Slytherians and with Riddle but are you actually going to make her evil in the end? She may have been mistreated but she's still Sailor Mercury at heart and I dont think she could kill anyone esp. muggles. It would be an excellent heart wrencher though if she falls for Tom and then has to side against him. Update soon PLEASE!
Firenze chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This is a good story. I really like it, especially Ami using her quick wit to insult people. Continue it!
Sikanna chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
If the first chapter is any indication, this is going to be a very enjoyable fic. I cant wait to read more.
Ami-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Awe-some. I love how you've come at this from a whole new angle. There aren't many Ami fics out there so it'll be nice to see where you're going with this. Update as soon as you can ok!Please?
Aries Chailyn chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
this is really good. i like the different take on the whole hp crossover. it will be interesting what you have ami do next...and her involvement with the slytherines...even more if you add in one of the stranger/quieter senshi to the mix. but either way i look forward to your updates.
star-siren chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
how very original! haha, I love it!
LiL Elf chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I like it! cant wait til ya update!
LiL Elf