Reviews for Magnum Opus
Glory Bee chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Beautifully written and very poignant, there is such a scarcity of well written non-slash fics about Lindir, I am glad you wrote one :)
Erestor chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
I suppose this was the end? It was a good one. I liked the way Lindir was the person who wrote 'Gil-Galad was an Elven King' and I also enjoyed the brief appearence of my favorite hobbit, Sam.
Itarille chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Very interesting still. You write so well. I can't wait to see where the rest of this is going.
Erestor chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Poor Lindir. I hope he does go back to Imladris soon. I liked this chapter, particularly this line: 'Have you ever known parting to be joyful?'
Hellga chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
First, a nitpick. Lambi Casarinvë is "Languages of the Dwarves". "Language of the Dwarves" would be Lambë Casarinva.
Now I can say that I think it was a very interesting idea to use objects in this way to illustrate connection between Elves. And of course I am honored to have a part of my poem included in a good fic like this one.
Erestor chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
I thought that was what he was seeing! You have shown how the Elves would react to the terrible news very well.
Erestor chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
Poor Lindir. He has grown up quite a bit since some of your earlier stories, but he still remains the same. This is another interesting plot, and enjoyable so far.
Erestor chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Very good start to another promising story.
Itarille chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Very interesting so far. I can't wait to see the next chapters.
Tinuviel-luthien chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Excellent writting. I can't wait to see the next chapter.