Reviews for Policy of Truth
xaxstoryxaboutxlovex chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Oh my goodness! Please let them work out their problems! Not immediately but within the next chapter. Can't wait! Please update soon.

-Avid Reader-
Nicky chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
wow. i really loved reading this fic, i wish you'd continued it.

your storyline and the way you kept all the characters true was just riveting.

hopefully someday you'll finish it and if so, i look forward to reading it.

:-)
Orli is mine chapter 12 . 2/6/2004
This is so good plz update soon
aptteach123 chapter 12 . 2/6/2004
Awesome chapter! Keep up the good work, i can't wait till the next chapter. Please update soon:)
Anarane Anwamane chapter 12 . 2/6/2004
wonderful writing
q-dog chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
keep the paragraphs smaller
Daintress chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Ok. I've muddled through it until this chapter and now I've got to comment. Large bricks of words are IMPOSSIBLE to read on the internet. Please, please reformat so that every time a new person begins speaking a new paragraph begins. You've got a really good story here, but I just read the same line 3 times and I'm going to have to quit for the day. I'll check back some other time.
bansidh chapter 10 . 1/30/2004
I just keep loving this story even more. It's so easy to make the kind of mistakes Hermione and Severus make when you're deep in a relationship. Not thinking of how the other person will interpret your words when you say them and things like that. Especially when your emotions are in a tumult. Thank you very much for writing.
OWobsession chapter 9 . 1/21/2004
Wow. I really like this story. It has been well planned out, I cannot wait for more! I do, however, agree that you should space everything better so it is easier to read. Also, I sometimes have trouble figuring out who is speaking... those are just minor details though. I cannot wait for your next update!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 9 . 1/21/2004
Wonderful writing
bansidh chapter 8 . 1/19/2004
So sad and lovely. Fletcher seems to be both Hermione's comfort and her reminder of everything she's lost-very poignant.
I'm also enjoying the pacing of this chapter. It's as slow and pensive and achy as befits the plot.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
Poor hermione
dark haired angel chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
this is a good story, it has lots of potential. one note is that you may want to break up your larger paragraphs and use more spacing inbetween lines. this makes the story easier to read, and there are people who don't read stories at all if they don't use line spacing. hey maybe you'd get more reviews? ;o) keep up the good work!
bansidh chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
That was among the best single chapters of any SS/HG fics that I have ever read. Thank you very much for writing this; I look forward to updates.
Tiffie101 chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
Interesting story! Write on!