Reviews for Pillow Talk
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i love you, love you, i love you! and i love this story, as well as "Zordon's Gifts" especially the remark of "He's Practically a girl anyway..." and for the Rocky/Adam slash, it was adorable, fluffy, and sweet, like cotton candy... :D 2:00 am here, so sorry if i sound a little off. By the way, who are Hyo and Venji?-the Internet and my sisters' refuse to tell me- But i have the feeling that there from Sentai, yes?
CelestialSummers chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
hola me again. one question, who's hyo and luc?
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Rocky as one of the girls! Priceless.
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
sweet and funny! just loved it:)
sparxxa chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I really like this story, i keep coming back to read it just for Rocky's explanation about why he loves Adam 'sigh' they are such a lovely pairing 'sigh again' CYA sparxxa.
melodie chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
that was really good. i love it.
LiLAqUaMaRiE chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
LOL! I love that last line about - 'He always did like to be one of the girls.'
Nice way to end it and this as the first part as awesome! Great job in your writing again, (I've told you that a milions times by now haven't I? Doesn't hurt to say it some more..._) But seriously awesome job, I loved it completely.
hartfelt chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow! I really hope you do somethign for this story! I would LOVE to see how the guys broach the subject of Rocky and the girls all spending the night together. Especially since Rocky was with them. Anyway, as usual, I thought this story was awesome! Can't wait to read more of your work.
nameless chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
update soon.
nameless chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
update soon.
cobalt-blue chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Cool story. I'm glad you did stick at least on Same sex couple in there, even if it wasn't my favorite. Very well, done. Nice. I still don't see Rocky as that much of a femme but hey it works for your story. Keep it up.
Danny
Hagar chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Why'd you promise us bashing f there isn't any? Joking, joking! *raises hands in surrender*
~
Some punch line! And that picture of all the girls huddled together is going to stay with my for a while. "Chicken soup for the heart", I believe it's called.
~
Quite interseting, putting Rocky with the girls, as it's Adam who's the gentler among them.
-Hagar.
Weesta chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
How cute is this story? And I love the fact that the bridge between this story and "Zordon's Gift" is Rocky...he's "one of the girls". Though, I would've thought Adam was more girly, but I can certainly see Rocky being more comfortable hanging with both groups.
~ (see, I picked up this trick)
~
I liked Pahla's reason for loving Jason - didn't realize he'd caused such a disruption in her life, and that her people weren't cool with it.
~
Of course, I loved Rocky's description of Adam! :-) Write more!
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
*smiles*
Very lovely, and exactly what I wanted to see. Thanks!
Now, a suggestion for another ... *wards off flying objects* ... how about the various culture shocks? Earth Rangers vs. Off-Planet Rangers and vice versa ...
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Aww, that was so sweet. A of the girls? Oh man, that is so funny! This was very nice. Cute and sweet, with a bit more character development. But I can't help but pity Pahla. At least now she has happiness in her life.