Reviews for First Meetings
Frodo's sister chapter 7 . 11/2
I'm glad that they were able to rescue the other elves from the spider's cave.
Frodo's sister chapter 3 . 11/1
Interesting story. So that is why Legolas and the other elves don't trust humans.
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 3/14
good
hi123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Haha its me again! :-) I am so sorry for bothering you about whether you could write a fanficon how they met. When I realised you had written one on it I felt so stupid ! I am going to read all your fanfic because I like your style! :-)
Doris chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
that is it?
Martiny the one and only still chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
SEQUEL!
Kede Diem chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
Oh my. I love it. Short and such a delight.
Inwe Nolatari chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
That was a great story you have there...keep up the great work with others!

Laters,

Inwe
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
Ah, how sweet, but I always pictued Legolas meeting Estel(Aragorn) when he was a small child.
Rutu chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
NIce. . .this is really interesting. . .I love stories about their first meeting! Is there a continuation? Now I have to go to your main page and check. . .
Ashti chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
*laughs*

Hehehe.. I like the end. It is certainly different from the other 'get togethers' I've read. :) I certainly didn't mind it. It's quite good. I do believe I'll be enjoying the rest of your stories as well. _
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Great chapter, but I have to go now. See you!
A-zla chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
How right they are...

"Next you will be dragging a dwarf home." Thranduil muttered."

"Cause once he's there your life will never be the same."

Great story! I love little hints in stories.
grumpy chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
Well they got out of the cave. Liked that part about Aragorn thinking that Legolas's father does not like him.
Star-Stallion chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
_ Wow, that was really good! I found your account last night and I've been reading through it all; you're an amazing author you know. Please write more things soon, they're a joy to read! _~