Reviews for Fatal Disposition
Kate chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
It's goog so why don,t you update! i want the 3 chapter! so please do it!
jumpman72001 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Cool
Gerbil X chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Mind making it more, well...romantic?
Gerbil X chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hey its darkkairi "waves" great story but needs lil more romance.
Harlequinny chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
YAY!

I would just love to leave a helpful, eloquent review, but I'm afraid that your level of writing is far higher than mine. I am in no position to critique.

Trish seems more "troubled young woman" than "hardened demoness" in this fic, but it does make for some great stuff.

I'm so glad! _
Keahi Mitsahima chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Dramatic, I love it! Update!
LadyMoonveil chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
I hope you update soon! This story have me hooked...Dante seems to be acting a little cold towards Trish though...
Trinity Archangel chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
ONE comment, request, rather. I could not finish reading becasue of the damn reoccuring Chinese or Japanese symbols, whichever. If at all possible, could you fix that and resubmit it?
TA chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
There's something dangerously possessive about Mr. Dante, and I like how he treats Trish as propertly and not a person, though it is evident that he desires so much more. Just like gals to set another man up to block. Nice move, Trish. Here's hoping heads will roll and clothes will fly in Chapter 2.
Harlequinny chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Very nice! I know this review is very late, but I've been keeping this story on my favorite's list, and I really wish you'd update it.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I love it! Its really good! Write more! Please! I'm hoping to see something more go on between Trish and Dante. Its nice when he's so rough with her! Good job again, you're really good at writing. Nice detail too.
Latia chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Great fic, you should keep writing.
KindCalypso chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This is really good. You should update soon.
Ariana chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hm this makes me think. Trish hates him and he always stops before going to far and yet he seems jelous? Nice very nice. I love the concept and your writing is splendid. Keep it up!
Bustahead chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I beg you for an update.
The way you portray their characters is amazing, and you can catually FEEL the sexual tension and frustration that Trish expereinces when she's let down.
Please update soon.