Reviews for Confessions: From The Belly Of The Beast
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
This is by far the best in the Confessions series. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Even in the novel, Hyde is capable of "kindness" usually to get to his own ends, but still. There is definitely depth to his character and Jekyll's. Good story. And I wouldn't mind a snippet for Nemo.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Great story, really; I've always been of the opinion that the League's Hyde isn't quite as evil as he makes out; why else would he often risk himself to save the League?

Well, 'Confessions' may be over, but I hope the rest of your work continues to be this good!
Red Moon Kree chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Saweet...loved it! I really love Jekyll, hes such a cutie , anyway...i think u did a great job and i love wat u did with it! i especially like the thing with Hyde as a friend...completely amazing. awesome!
twinlady chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I really liked that. It was so sweet and was a good look into Jekyll/Hyde's split personality. Two thumbs up!
morph chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Aw, it's over? Well, it was woderful while it lasted. This chapter suprised me. I never thought that Mr. Hyde could be so...dare I say 'nice'? I'm going to add you to my Favourite Authors list for a job well done writing this series! (And other fics too.)
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This was a great read. I never thought of Hyde that way, but it seemed to work. I really wish he were that sweet to Jekyll all the time! Anyway, very well done )
Starlight16 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
AW!*smugily* What more can I say? Bravo, bravo, signorina.
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wow. That was so cool. I wish you would write one for Jekyll where he realizes Hyde is a friend, though Nemo would be cool also.
a fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
O.O ?
Niani chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I great, Jekyll is an awesome character and the story was very well written. I agree with Rey Ashayt, you should write a skinner confession (if you want to).
Dr.Logana Jekyll chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Jekyll confesions noww! aheheh, good chapter, want more! ;)
Rey Ashayt chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I love your confession series! It's very in depth and intriuging. If you ever think about writing more, do you think you can write a Skinner series? Anyway, love the fics! Keep up the wonderful work.
Enduro chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Poor Mina - being put through all of that. This was excellent, as always, especially that portion of Hyde being nice; and I'm sad that this has to end. Excellent read.
Enduro
Beck2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Wow, I just got done reading all of these stories in order, they were fantastic, I like this one the best. :) Jekyll is a fantastic character. I really don't think there needs to be a confession story for Nemo, unless you want him to confess that he's a pirate, or how he is a freedom fighter against England or something.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
*bounches* sque! I can't belive the series is all over! Loved that one, you manged to show a side to Hyde that no one else has written about and you made it seem belivable. Loved this part, after the Tom Sawyer one it is my fav of the series.
Sethoz