Reviews for Innocence Lost
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome.
Hoshii-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Aw you feel really sorry for Tom. _ You're such a good writer...love ya!
Shadow Darkholme chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow. I don't know what else to say. Very interesting. It was so sad, so deep, and yet so very good at the same time. You managed to capture Tom's emotions so well! For that I salute you and put this on my favorites list.
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
poor tom *sniff* love it! you write him so well!
The BritBrit chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
wow. that actually made me cry, and not a whole lot of stuff does that. great fic! write more plz.
*goes off to find a candy*
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Not bad, not bad at all.
chica chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
*busrts out crying* THAT WAS SO AWSOME!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Aw...that was so sad. You captured Tom's voice beautifully. I think it is absolutely perfect. Keep up the great work, and write more soon!
Amethyst Moonstar chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
This is good, but it's spelled Quatermain, not Quartermain. Go see the LXG official site from Fox if you don't believe me. Keep it up.
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I'm not sure whether to be sad or happy. The whole tone of this is just...depressing. Poor, poor Tom. You really get to feel for him when you read this: his anguish, his pain, his anger and need for revenge.
*grabs confetti basket* And as such, before I burst out into tears after reading this one more time, I shall bury you under the confetti!
- Raven S.
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Thats so sad! I'm crying again! "Note to self-don't lose innocence by letting best friend die to save me" Please write more stories!
drowchild chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Nice, interesting piece.
Very good.
*hands Sethoz a cookie*
Ysabell chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I loved it!
Clez chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Enjoyed? Enjoyed? *leaps on Sethoz and hugs her* Curse you, you talented writer, you! Look at this masterpiece! Brilliance, I tellz ya, brilliance! Don't ever stop, or I'll come after you and... and... throw things at you :S
Clez