Reviews for Deceptive Looks
Calypso chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hi! I've read this story about two years ago. It wasn't even here in that i stumbled upon it. I never did get the opportunity to review for it. I have once again started to 're-dig' my affection for the 'good' rk fanfics out in the web. I remembered yours and luckily saw your stories here in . Ok, i realize that was quite a long introduction. But really, all i wanted to do was to take time out to tell you how i enjoyed reading your story. I will definitely be reading it again. So there this is to you.. for a job well done. I look forward to reading your PiratesOTC series...
200 IQ chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I must say, this is one of the most organized, best story i have read in months. Although i understand why you did not get reviews as much as you should have gotten. All your chapters were put into one and I really hesitated to before i reviewed this story. i am sure this story would have been over 300 reviews if the chapters were separated. This is a very good story and I must say if you are making a sequel please hurry it up. I will be adding you to my favorites list.

Peeze
Hiss chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Long fic (wouldn't be surprised if only five minutes is reamining in my internet card), but real great. I'll check out your other stories.
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Wow..that was long..but very good..Great job!
Shadow chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
It was really good! Pretty long though and takes about 4 hours to read.
Andalumeni chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
I liked it - and a complete story too. Your plot had the feel of a Kenshin story, and it was well written and presented. I'll keep an eye out for others of your works.
golden-flame4 chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Great story! i am actually kind of glad that Seta got a big part... a nice change...
Bumblebee Queen chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
WOW. I absolutely adore this fic! It's perfect in every way. Soujirou kick arse, so I was happy that he got a big part in the fic. And I'll always be a big Kenshin/Kaoru fan. It was so sweet how they got together! you're such an awesome writer. I hope I can look forward to reading more of your work in the future! I read the other one about Kaoru being an angel, and that one was awesome too! Both of these fics are now among my favorites.
joana chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
i looooove this fic. it's suberb!

I was curious about it after reading kenshin airways, another great piece!

I must say you're one of my favorite fanfic characters! _

bye!
Mai chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
OMG, that's AWESoME! Long, but AWESOME! REALLY great stuff u have there! x
angel chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Are you a human? I mean, how can a human think up such a good fic? _ You must be a god :D
The Gramarye chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
You obviously have a lot of patience, since you're writing a fic of this size in the first place ... that's something a lot of would-be writers never develop. You have good plot development and execution, and your characters are believable within the limits of the Kenshin universe. You have a few errors in grammar, usage, and mechanics, but not many people hold themselves to professional standards when writing fanfiction. I think your weak point is dialogue; it became way too formal and archaic in places, almost like an off-kilter Shakespeare imitation. Their ideas were in-character for the most part, but I think their words broke the flow of the story in places. (For the record, dialogue is one of the hardest disciplines of writing to master.) If you can get a friend or teacher whom you know has a knack for "hearing" dialogue to beta read your work, you can probably smooth off most of the rough edges of a piece like this with only one or two revisions. I do hope you continue writing; too many writers on (and in the rest of the world) are terrified of tackling large projects. It's good to see someone who isn't. Keep it up!
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Minor typos here and there. Expected with a fic of this size. I loved it!
HikoCassidy chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
OMG! THAT IS THE BEST KENSHIN FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! YOU HAVE SUCH A TALENT AT WRITING FANFICS!
Ellaina Fiore chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Oh Soujiro, Soujiro, how do I love thee, let me count the ways! ::grins:: LOVE this story. You did a wonderful job capturing the feelings between Kenshin and Kaoru and you captured Soujiro really nicely too. I also liked how you made the villians. You followed the model of Kenshin nicely by making the villians have a purpose and making them seem like real people. My only complaint is that it seems unrealistic for that guy to be able to find so many with the ability of Shuku-chi and get them to work for him. I mean Soujiro being able to do that is rare enough and he only got that ability because of having to carry those 100 lbs bags of rice. Otherwise wonderful, sweet, story!